THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FB_IMG_1710885151831.jpg

What color is the toebox?

I woulda been tight... That mockup looks flames, real clean

They need to get all the way outta here with the Michael Jackson glove material though... Saturday night fever disco ball face ahh
Honestly that was the real deal breaker. I thought it would be a nice subtle shimmer, but it's OD.

I've seen Tinker Bell costumes with less sparkles.

Gonna wait until more pairs circulate before I make another.

So this toe box is the metallic black woven right? Since the collar is different color……

Anyone have a black woven or white woven comparison to black or white mesh?

From what it appears... if you select the Woven option, the toe box will still be mesh. The collar is the only thing that is the Metallic Woven material. It also appears that it's always Silver no matter the color you select.

I want to see:
- Metallic Silver mesh
- Metallic Silver laces
- Optic Yellow leather
- Court Blue mesh
- Picante Red Suede mudguard

I have a feeling I'll be disappointed with my predominantly Picante Red designs...

Pretty dissatisfied with my pair, they looked way cooler online. Gonna return these and go back to the drawing board. Just want to share some notes.

v2.jpg

20240319_151810.jpg

Black suede on mine left a lot to be desired. The nubuck from last year felt way more premium.
20240319_152353.jpg

Here's a close up of the metallic option. (If you don't like sparkles...stay away !) Also, the picante red option is more of a dull tangerine orange
20240319_151708.jpg

The violet laces are more of a grayish clay color
20240319_151638.jpg
The metallic sparkle option on the collar, is that metallic woven pure platinum? Or is it mesh metallic silver?

Honestly that was the real deal breaker. I thought it would be a nice subtle shimmer, but it's OD.

I've seen Tinker Bell costumes with less sparkles.

Gonna wait until more pairs circulate before I make another.
It’s lowkey fire lol I’m gonna cook something up with it lol maybe
But why is it only giving me the option for it to be on the collar and not the toe? Did it do that for you also?

Back
Top Bottom