THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ those are so dope. Was in the process of posting and then yours loaded. I'm sure like the previous oregon am1s they won't be a real release so I won't even bother thinking about it. They just look good

^ those are so dope. Was in the process of posting and then yours loaded. I'm sure like the previous oregon am1s they won't be a real release so I won't even bother thinking about it. They just look good
Yeah, I can only imagine that release is like limited to a pair a size and will probably be gifted. GOAT ain't slick. We'll see those on some sneaker influencer's IG soon enough.

F148110A-CD6B-408B-992A-7763AAA85B30.jpeg

To me, volt-bottoms register similarly as pre-aged/yellowed bottoms. They look cool and all, but I’d prefer to weather the soles myself. No idea if that’s even the intent of the volt-bottoms (when did that become a thing?)

First pair came in today, awaiting two more from raffles. Will likely get rid of one part at-cost, men’s 11.5/women’s 13

Really like how these came out. Took me time to get used to the big bubble sole’s look and feel. It’s grown on me, I’m all in now

IMG_2649.jpeg

To me, volt-bottoms register similarly as pre-aged/yellowed bottoms. They look cool and all, but I’d prefer to weather the soles myself. No idea if that’s even the intent of the volt-bottoms (when did that become a thing?)

Nah I dont think thats why... white doesnt age and turn piss yellow like that. I mean thats not even regular piss yellow, that a vitamin B 2 piss yellow. I guess they just think people that buy runners love that volt color, but it looks super out of place on that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom