THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For those asking, Oregon donors got an early link. Fortunately I have a buddy that's an Oregon donor and he sent me the link. It wasn't account specific so I was able to access and buy pairs. Obviously others got the same and that eventually made it to sneaker twitter. There were 1500 pairs set aside for Oregon donors, at least that's what the email they got yesterday said. I think I posted that in here. idk if they capped it at 1500 or what or how many were left when they went live to everyone.

Happy Air Max day Nt!

IMG_0943.jpeg

IMG_0945.jpeg

Seen a lot of odd drops, this one is up there. Timer goes to zero, SOLD OUT. Check the Sole Links twitter after an NTer said that was his source and got in a queue which I’ve been in for a while. Still shows Open on my app. It’s the longest of long shots, but maybe it will happen.

Might be an iPhone app exclusive and the reason why it's not coming up for Android users.
Na I can see it too on Android. I just go to the drop page, click on the shoe, shows all sizes in stock, then let's me go to payment screen. I assume after that it would put me in queue but I assume all those pairs are long gone.

Seen a lot of odd drops, this one is up there. Timer goes to zero, SOLD OUT. Check the Sole Links twitter after an NTer said that was his source and got in a queue which I’ve been in for a while. Still shows Open on my app. It’s the longest of long shots, but maybe it will happen.

I need that email from PayPal saying I’ve been charged.. good luck to everyone in the draw!

For those asking, Oregon donors got an early link. Fortunately I have a buddy that's an Oregon donor and he sent me the link. It wasn't account specific so I was able to access and buy pairs. Obviously others got the same and that eventually made it to sneaker twitter. There were 1500 pairs set aside for Oregon donors, at least that's what the email they got yesterday said. I think I posted that in here. idk if they capped it at 1500 or what or how many were left when they went live to everyone.

Wym by donors?

Also how many pairs u got? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom