THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone received their Blue BB from SoleClassics yet? I paid for express ship and it looks like they still havent handed over the shoes to USPS yet. Tracking says Pre-Shipment/awaiting package

They showed as sold out t immediately but closed the app and went back in and they were open to enter. I didn’t enter because I always think I’m gonna hit. Are they actually sold out? Edit: they are now.
Welp I didn’t do that, instead came here to post. I’ll try and flip my attitude and post today’s wear. Wrinkletown Pompidou by Day.
IMG_1662.jpeg

Plus Big Bubble Blues are on my back porch 5.5 hours away. On my way home now. BBBs!

Quick question.. been out for a min but were the 3.26 blue big bubbles exclusive to bdc or snkrs ???
Yo hey stranger. Yes, the volt pair was Snkrs only today. Buuuuuut if you go back to this morning you can see the notification said "early pairs" were being released on snkrs today so there's a chance there's a bigger release down the road.

Yo hey stranger. Yes, the volt pair was Snkrs only today. Buuuuuut if you go back to this morning you can see the notification said "early pairs" were being released on snkrs today so there's a chance there's a bigger release down the road.
thank you my brother! I appreciate it! I got two pairs of the woman’s but would love to
get the volt pair. Gotta match w the lil
one

Back
Top Bottom