THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Side by side

Screenshot_20240326_200112_Instagram.jpg

You just gave me a wild idea

IMG_0857.gif

Been trying all day for them Oregons. If I wasn't a sz 13 I would pay resale because im sure the quality is crazy on them. Royals came in and they fit smaller than my red pair.
IMG_2595.jpeg
I thought it was just me that felt they were a tiny bit smaller than the red pair. It’s okay with me as my reds are a bit roomy in the toe box.

****Not mine****

via IG
IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3747.JPG

The shape of this palette looks pretty damn good to me. I like how most have a thicker and even mudguard. I'm definitely ordering at least two more rounds of designs. I've noticed I've opted for more leather than Suede for these designs. They all have a mesh vamp/toe box doe!

The writings on back are too much for me. Once a duck, always a duck. In Miami, that’s doesn’t sound right. But that’s a great CW
1000% works for me. I’m an old university of Oregon grad and always been a shoe head. Nike wasn’t as involved with the school and sports when i was there. At the time we had donald duck branding and logos. It's crazy how lucky and fortunate to have phil knight and nike step up to boost our program. They’re always innovating in everything they do. Proceeds from these ducks of a feather colabs directly benefit Oregon students athletes so everyone wins imo.

I thought it was just me that felt they were a tiny bit smaller than the red pair. It’s okay with me as my reds are a bit roomy in the toe box.

Mine was the opposite, Royal BBs were far bigger than any other I have had. Had to order a half size down.

Back
Top Bottom