THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 94 THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd get this started since there's already sample photos of the all-black pair floating around and now I see this on the size? blog so I snapped a quick screenshot. Looks like we're getting the purple punch ones. If there's already a thread for this shoe, please delete this one.

View media item 1457993

lol what is the point from this thread, i already started a thread for the 94s

and you still create a new one, while you easily could post the picture in the other thread

so we now gonna open new threads for every new cw

Last edited:
Just thought I'd get this started since there's already sample photos of the all-black pair floating around and now I see this on the size? blog so I snapped a quick screenshot. Looks like we're getting the purple punch ones.

If there's already a thread for this shoe, please delete this one.

Wasn't sure if there was another thread started already. Got amped about this OG colorway dropping and made a thread about it. Read the bold above. A simple link to your thread or a "Already started one" would have sufficed.

Wasn't sure if there was another thread started already. Got amped about this OG colorway dropping and made a thread about it. Read the bold above. A simple link to your thread or a "Already started one" would have sufficed.
you even dropped a post in my thread lol how can you even forget

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom