The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Best/closest pic yet.

tumblr_m19aa6PPJD1qgaj2uo1_1280.jpg

WINNING AMARE WINNING!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Those galaxy ones are nice but nike shoulda made an id for these

don't agree with this, they would have tanked sooo hard. the GRs are barely selling...
IDS? chilllll
Lol but if the price was right, I know I woulda copped simply cuz of the 2 facts that they're good looking n theyre high top basketball sneakers. I think the main reason the GRs arent selling is cuz most of them are either Knicks colors PEs or jus have bad colorways n plus I barely even see these anywhere besides my HOH where they still got the Christmas pair n the Blue PE

don't agree with this, they would have tanked sooo hard. the GRs are barely selling...
IDS? chilllll
Well they haven't done the best job of promoting the Sweep Thrus either.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

They're more between a low and mid cut, definitely not a high top shoe.

I'd say mid but my point is that theyre a higher top shoe than the kobes or durants which I cant play ball in cuz I dont like low tops for that

Originally Posted by m20xr

IDS? chilllll
Well they haven't done the best job of promoting the Sweep Thrus either.
That is true.
& I love Knick colorways. I think its more with promotion and I guess you can say since he has not been playing well until these past three games.

These are some of the worst "signature" shoes I have seen maybe ever. They look like they're made of melted crayons and are not even remotely comfortable.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

copped the xmas ones for $45 today at footlocker
pimp.gif
With coupon or was that the price?

Super cool kicks and a steal at this price..

Employee Appreciation so it was 50% off.
my girl kept trying to convince me not to buy them because she said they look like a shoe covered in 2 big band-aids. oh well. I think they're
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

copped the xmas ones for $45 today at footlocker
pimp.gif
With coupon or was that the price?

Super cool kicks and a steal at this price..

Employee Appreciation so it was 50% off.
my girl kept trying to convince me not to buy them because she said they look like a shoe covered in 2 big band-aids. oh well. I think they're
pimp.gif

It's funny what some people think of sneakers.
Actually, when I see some youngins rocking out those adidas kicks with the wings I wanna smack one of them 

im not a fan of the BHM, but them galaxy SMH at you NIKE

SMH at him not playing in the ASG
laugh.gif
, i like those alot wouldve been my first pair of AM Sweep Thru
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They kinda run half a size big (heel to toe). If you like em snug (mostly width wise) go a half size down. If you have a normal to wide foot and like a little toe room, stick to your true size.

Saw the Knicks colorway and the black and orange/blue strap colorways for 69.99 at Woodbury commons this afternoon..FSR too..

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

They kinda run half a size big (heel to toe). If you like em snug (mostly width wise) go a half size down. If you have a normal to wide foot and like a little toe room, stick to your true size.

Thanks I ordered true to size with the Green ones, then got the grey/orange ones a half a size big. For some reason i couldn't find my size in that shoe anywhere including ebay.

I'm actually thinking about getting a few of these. Anyone got a review for these for the court?

They're pretty great. It will take a few games to break into of course. You really get your moneys worth with these basketball shoes, which is more than I can say about a lot of the high priced shoes nowadays.

I like the look, cuz im a Knicks / stat fan. But in terms of playing ball in them. I think they are pretty bad. Really stiff, and flat. Your gonna be moving the way Amare's been moving this year LOL.

I didn't mind playing in them...

All stars look good.

I still need to grab that home cw.

Back
Top Bottom