The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

amare-stoudemire-nike-air-max-sweep-thru-galaxy.jpg

Just copper the PE color way thru Amazon. Hopefully they process correctly, never ordered thru Amazon.

Just got my xmas colorway in from NDC. They were on clearance for $54.97, very nice colorway.

Gotta pair of these in the black & purple cw for $58 while in florida, I like them. Imma bout to cop the black pe soon since theyre cheap

have some good sizes left on Sweep Thru @ Jimmy Jazz + they have a 20% off on clearance. some colorway are marked $59.95

anyone played ball in these?

see how their cheap wouldnt mind picking up a shoe to play ball in...

Originally Posted by MMG

anyone played ball in these?

see how their cheap wouldnt mind picking up a shoe to play ball in...

I played ball outdoors in them a few weeks ago n they were fine to me
Then again I'm not picky when it comes to ball sneakers, heck I used to play in SB dunks back then lol

They're good shoes to ball in. Fairly light, not bulky, good lock down, decent traction, and comfortable. No real negatives about em, unless you don't like the low cut or prefer zoom.

They are ok, for just running back and forth and grabbing a few boards. I feel they are honestly too stiff for good lateral movement. 
In terms of fit they run really narrow in the pinky toe area.

btw, knicks fresh check with Nike at Deer Park Tanger. They had the black suedes for 37 and change. Might have moved them to the hash wall now though.

I have an average to wide foot and I wouldn't say they run narrow, but they do run a .5 in long. As far as lateral movement, I have no problems with that in these. I guess it's just personal preference, but when it comes down to it we can all agree you can't go wrong with the price.

i saw these for 37.99 at a nfs in woodbury, NY. Definitely a steal there but I personally don't like these..

Back
Top Bottom