The official Air Stab thread

i just got my first pair of air stabs. im a TTS 10, and these feel a bit big on me. has anyone tried sizing down .5? If so, hows the fit?

found some more pictures from a ended listing

the cw is super nice imo, but too bad the shape looks like a piece of crap

Last edited:
Glad I found you guys. Got mine at a local Nike Outlet on the Hash wall about a month or so ago.  I think I paid about $50-$70 for them. Can't remember but I did see the same pair this past weekend on the Hash wall. Size 9.

i just got my first pair of air stabs. im a TTS 10, and these feel a bit big on me. has anyone tried sizing down .5? If so, hows the fit?

I m with u bro. my grey volts were 9.5 its abit long. I guess going a size down is perfect.

Anybody who has seen the Hot Lavas in person, is the mesh that same stiff *** mesh used on the recent 93 retros or is it better? 

Also sorry for spamming this **** but can only order online

TTS? I see the last few people are saying the new ones run long but my old electric greens were a lil snug but TTS like 180s so I'm confused...

Was able to pick up a pair of OGs from 1988 in my size 
nthat.gif

How do I go about reshaping Air Stabs? Any links out there?
the same as you would reshape an air max 1.  at least thats how i went about it.  spray down, cover, spray cover, heat element, mold, shape, bend.  repeat until you get desired shape. 

Back
Top Bottom