The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Read about 100 chapters of the manga before I finally dropped it. Too barebones and ecchi for me. The fights aren’t bad though
ecchi ruins anime for me quick. its distracting and not in a good way imo. like highschool of the dead to me wouldve been SOOOOOO awesome if half the episode wasnt crotch shots and boobs jiggling mid-zombie fight. the obsession with ecchi in anime is eghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ecchi based shows know what there purpose is. Theirs a difference between that and shows that provide fan service moments or gags every so often. Aint judging though people like what they like

I ain’t gon lie season 2 of jojo started off pretty cool but this **** is starting to fall off bad. I hear season 3 is the best one so I’ll keep watching but damn this **** is trash. like bruh...this baby stand crap smh.

Nah mayne, the OG Jojo anime (Stardust Crusaders) will always be the GOAT by a large margin.

Stardust crusaders is part 3 of the manga and seasons 2 and 3 of the anime.

Part 1 and part 2 of the manga is season 1 of the anime

Is that season 1 & 2?
Season 1 = Parts 1&2 (Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency)
Season 2 = part 3 1st half (Stardust Crusaders)
Season 3 = part 3 2nd half
Season 4 = Part 4 (Diamond is Unbreakable)
Season 5 = Part 5 (Golden Wind)

Last edited:
ANOTHER TREAT FROM DEMON SLAYER. SO BEAUTIFUL.

Bro zenitsu is a god! I knew he’d be cold af!

Season 1 = Parts 1&2 (Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency)
Season 2 = part 3 1st half (Stardust Crusaders)
Season 3 = part 3 2nd half
Season 4 = Part 4 (Diamond is Unbreakable)
Season 5 = Part 5 (Golden Wind)

Thanks bro. Yeah there’s no way stardust crusaders is as good as season 1

It's very slow. Just wanna see Saitama Gawd kill more monsters and the other monsters get scared AF.

I actually enjoy it more when they don’t show his character too much. It’s boring having him beat everyone

The OVA actually is far better than anything that has come after it... totally different experience from the newer/longer anime, far darker, grittier and violent. Check it out yourself and see, but good luck finding the DVDs.

Looks like someone edited all the episodes together on youtube.

I'm 36 episodes into Black Clover anime and I'm enjoying it but is this basically just Naruto x Bleach with a million power ups and new boss villains every ep? :lol:

I'm 36 episodes into Black Clover anime and I'm enjoying it but is this basically just Naruto x Bleach with a million power ups and new boss villains every ep? :lol:

Basically :lol: Its a lot of fun and it doesn’t
take itself too seriously. I like the emphasis on team work and strategy in the fights.

someone link me to demon slayer cuz i dont see it on kissanime. i looked up demon slayer and no dice, also kimetsu no yaiba and still no results. wth

edit: nvm, had to google it, couldnt search it by letter on the site. weird. lets gooooo

someone link me to demon slayer cuz i dont see it on kissanime. i looked up demon slayer and no dice, also kimetsu no yaiba and still no results. wth

edit: nvm, had to google it, couldnt search it by letter on the site. weird. lets gooooo

I don't know if .ru is the official one/the one you're using, but off a quick search (I ain't used KA in years :lol:); you can find it on the bottom of the first page as "Blade of Demon Destruction." They translated that **** through Google Translate :lol:

I don't know if .ru is the official one/the one you're using, but off a quick search (I ain't used KA in years :lol:); you can find it on the bottom of the first page as "Blade of Demon Destruction." They translated that **** through Google Translate :lol:
when i googled it, it came up as
Kimetsu no Yaiba ep 1 English Sub - Kissanime

So who been watching Evangelion?

This was one of the first AMVs I ever watched. Think this was made in the late 90s

Bro zenitsu is a god! I knew he’d be cold af!

Thanks bro. Yeah there’s no way stardust crusaders is as good as season 1
I wonder how far they are gonna go with Kimetsu no Yaiba. It's such a cool show.

As for SDC I like the 2nd half much more than the first half. It's when that part starts getting serious while still maintaining it's comedy somehow. :lol:

BOY THIS FIRST EPISODE OF DEMON HUNTER!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom