The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anywhere that I can watch a full on breakdown of what happens in the final arc of bleach? I finished the anime and watched that one off episode of bleach tybw fan made ep. I’d like to know what goes down but not actually read the manga. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Anywhere that I can watch a full on breakdown of what happens in the final arc of bleach? I finished the anime and watched that one off episode of bleach tybw fan made ep. I’d like to know what goes down but not actually read the manga. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
read it..
it's not animated yet, but the same people who did that fanmade are trying to get the funds to do the whole arc so it's not out yet

I remember people posting about this manga. What's it about.
it's hard to explain. I only read season 1. but its kinda like HxH license arc
but with a way different story. a lot deeper

I remember people posting about this manga. What's it about.

I love tower of god. So basically, people are chosen to climb the tower and those who make it to the "top" are granted a gift, anything that they want. So the regulars - the ones chosen to climb - compete to go up the tower and rankers - those who have made it to the top hold test for them in order for them to progress up the floors. The main character is different in that he wasn't chosen to climb he opens to the doors to the tower himself which is extremely rare and those who have done that in the past fundamentally changed the tower. But his goal is to just find the girl who entered since she was his only friend.

That's the simplest explanation, but the scope of the story and scale expands drastically from what I just mentioned. Season 1 is very dark and has lots of psychological games. Then in season 2 of the manga it transitions a bit into more normal shounen style, but it's a really solid series.

anybody reading kengan omega? and if so, thoughts?

q26.png

Where can I read the final arc of bleach in English and colored or are they always only black and white? I’ve never read a manga before.

New chapter of One Piece is out. :frown:

What a man and a hero Oden was. A true ruler to the very end.
It also looks like Shinobu is not the traitor. I wonder who it is.

Where can I read the final arc of bleach in English and colored or are they always only black and white? I’ve never read a manga before.
Manga reader. Got read it right to left though.

And all manga is usually in black and white. So you won't find the entire final arc in color. At best a chapter or two.

If you want color watch the final arc in anime form.

Reactions: Ube

And all manga is usually in black and white. So you won't find the entire final arc in color. At best a chapter or two.

Anime never made it to the final arc

Thanks. I ended up looking on the Bleach subreddit and found the final arc partly colored so far I’m happy that I started reading it because it is crazy right now.

New chapter of One Piece is out. :frown:

What a man and a hero Oden was. A true ruler to the very end.
It also looks like Shinobu is not the traitor. I wonder who it is.
this Chapter has only strengthen my love for for ODEN

Kingdom
Not a huge fan of these 3 chapters, but what would be interesting is if Sei hearing about Shin coming back to life is what gets him interested in exploring immortality. Also Hara had to do something to allow Riboku get away.

One Piece
Oden is the man. Still no real insight on the traitor from this flashback so far. It's doing a great job of building up how despicable orochi is. Who would get the most catharsis from bringing him down?

Kingdom
Not a huge fan of these 3 chapters, but what would be interesting is if Sei hearing about Shin coming back to life is what gets him interested in exploring immortality. Also Hara had to do something to allow Riboku get away.

One Piece
Oden is the man. Still no real insight on the traitor from this flashback so far. It's doing a great job of building up how despicable orochi is. Who would get the most catharsis from bringing him down?

good question. I feel like Momo and Hiyori are the two most justified in taking him down because that was their father that was boiled alive. But in reality, any of the scabbards have more than enough justification in making sure Orochi stops breathing. I'm sure Kaido is gonna get taken down by both Luffy and Zoro.
Orochi is an irredeemable monster, but I do kinda get where he's coming from. Being ostracized by the community for the acts of another from your family will drive anyone to hold a grudge against the world. I'm not defending him, all im saying is that both sides are at fault here, one more so than the other of course.
Who can be the traitor now? After reading this chapter, im hard pressed in seeing any of the scabbards betraying Oden's cause. The man literally carried them on his back and died for their sin of trying to take down the shogun. If one of them is a traitor then that heel turn is gonna really have an impact.

good question. I feel like Momo and Hiyori are the two most justified in taking him down because that was their father that was boiled alive. But in reality, any of the scabbards have more than enough justification in making sure Orochi stops breathing. I'm sure Kaido is gonna get taken down by both Luffy and Zoro.
Orochi is an irredeemable monster, but I do kinda get where he's coming from. Being ostracized by the community for the acts of another from your family will drive anyone to hold a grudge against the world. I'm not defending him, all im saying is that both sides are at fault here, one more so than the other of course.
Who can be the traitor now? After reading this chapter, im hard pressed in seeing any of the scabbards betraying Oden's cause. The man literally carried them on his back and died for their sin of trying to take down the shogun. If one of them is a traitor then that heel turn is gonna really have an impact.

Yeah when I read the part about Orochi being attacked and ostracized my 1st thought was that was the failings of the last Kozuki for not making sure things ended with seppuku. I have a feeling that that family caused a lot of people pain and that was their revenge, but still, once the grandfather or whoever was made responsible afterwards there was a failure of leadership. I also get a bit of a feeling that Orochi probably didn't get the worst of it, but was hyped up by those 2 older characters we saw.

I feel like the traitor needs to be someone resentful about staying behind for 20 years and that changed them, except would they have known about Raizo being on Zou in that case? As of right now any of them would be a huge surprise.

I agree Momo or Hiyori needs to somehow get in a final or key blow on Orochi. As great as this flashback is I'm also eager to get back to the present to see how things play out.

Kingdom

One Piece

This Zhao arc needs to end expeditiously

This Zhao arc needs to end expeditiously

I re-read it pretty recently. It's not badly paced in one go, but week to week it's rough and the pacing lately has been worse with all these chapters like the last 3 that linger too long or drag out one moment or the one where Chargoryu (sp?) escapes just to get killed a chapter to 2 later. I mean we knew it was gonna be a war of attrition, but since everything converged to the battle in the center the pace should have picked up not slowed down. Hopefully we're near the end since Riboku is headed to Gyou. But I think there's potentially a good amount left.

Yeah when I read the part about Orochi being attacked and ostracized my 1st thought was that was the failings of the last Kozuki for not making sure things ended with seppuku. I have a feeling that that family caused a lot of people pain and that was their revenge, but still, once the grandfather or whoever was made responsible afterwards there was a failure of leadership. I also get a bit of a feeling that Orochi probably didn't get the worst of it, but was hyped up by those 2 older characters we saw.

I feel like the traitor needs to be someone resentful about staying behind for 20 years and that changed them, except would they have known about Raizo being on Zou in that case? As of right now any of them would be a huge surprise.

I agree Momo or Hiyori needs to somehow get in a final or key blow on Orochi. As great as this flashback is I'm also eager to get back to the present to see how things play out.

I like the idea of each Scabbard getting to slice the head off of one of Orochi's transformed state then Momo or Hiyori dealing the final blow

New chapter of One Piece is out

Edit: Appropriate song for this chapter

His name was Oden, and he was born to boil... :frown:
I am a story to accompany your drinks... What an amazing line. :pimp:
That last page was something else man. At least we are goin back now to the present. I can't wait for the climax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom