The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OP spoilers are out.

God Valley flashback incoming. I can't wait to see it.

There was a theory that I wish was actually true but I guess it no longer is. The theory was BB was going to use Pudding (BB crew kidnapped pudding for those that didnt know. Cover story) to look into Garp's memory to see what actually happened at Gods Valley.

So how y’all think Egghead Island is going to end? Narrator said an “incident” will occur.

RogersBase had a good theory saying how Ohara was the World Govt suppressing information but Egghead might be the opposite sayin information will be released. Maybe the existence of Imu, the Throne, or somethin about the Void Century?

My theory is that Robot that was activated from Luffy going Gear 5 awakens and manages to kill JayGarcia Saturn. That’ll definitely send a shockwave to the World Govt and cause them to go to war or somethin. Iono jus my theory?

So how y’all think Egghead Island is going to end? Narrator said an “incident” will occur.

RogersBase had a good theory saying how Ohara was the World Govt suppressing information but Egghead might be the opposite sayin information will be released. Maybe the existence of Imu, the Throne, or somethin about the Void Century?

My theory is that Robot that was activated from Luffy going Gear 5 awakens and manages to kill JayGarcia Saturn. That’ll definitely send a shockwave to the World Govt and cause them to go to war or somethin. Iono jus my theory?

Chapter 1,095: "A world not worth living in".

• Reader request in the cover: A monkey takes Buggy's nose and runs away.
  • Chapter starts with the Vice Admirals prepare to help Saint Saturn, but Saturn orders them to stand down. Saturn says that he could easily dodge Bonney's attack if he would have wanted to. Saturn pulls out the sword of his body and his blood disappears.
  • Saturn attacks Bonney and Sanji by emitting aura from his eyes. Bonney and Sanji are knocked in the head and some blood coming out, but their heads don't explode.
  • Kizaru apologizes to Saturn, he's still on the ground unable to move. -Saturn: "Your work is unusually slow this time."
  • Saturn tries to stomp on Luffy but Franky extends his arm and saves his captain. Luffy is still conscious but he doesn't say anything in this chapter. Vegapunk, Bonney, Sanji and Franky are unable to move due to Saturn's mysterious power. -Vegapunk: "If this is not a scientific power, then this must be Devil Fruit ability...!!"
  • Saturn grabs Bonney and squeezes her. -Bonney: "You killed my father!!!"
  • We see a little flashback of Kuma telling young Bonney about Nika. Kuma makes Nika's drum rhythm sound and they dance together. -Kuma: "Bonney, I want to be a hero who liberate people like Nika!!"
  • Back to the present. Saturn says Kuma is part of "Buccaneer Race", the people who once committed a crime in the past. "Buccaneer Race" seems to have blood of the Giants, making them unusually strong.
  • A new flashback starts, it took place 47 years ago in Sorbet Kingdom. Kuma was born in a normal family, his father was a member of "Buccaneer Race" and his mother was a normal human.
  • The information about Kuma's blood test was leaked to a World Government agent at the hospital, so Kuma's entire family was captured and became slaves in Mary Geoise due to their strength.
  • After his mother's death, Kuma's father tells him about the legend of Nika. Kuma's father says it's a legend that has been passed down among "Buccaneer Race" members. Kuma's father makes Nika's drum rhythm sound and starts dancing for Kuma, but he was suddenly shot in the head by a Tenryuubito for making too much noise.
  • Cut to 38 years ago. Tenryuubito MC explains that once every 3 years, the Tenryuubito comes down from Mary Geoise and conducts a human hunting game on a non-Government island. Tenryuubito releases problematic slaves on the island and wipes them out along with the native people on the island. After that, the World Government claims the island as their own.
  • The island that Tenryuubito chose for that year was "God Valley" in the West Blue, the land with many valuable resources that dare to use the word "God" in its name. The king of "God Valley" tried to stop them but was killed by Saint Figarland Garling.
  • This year game hasn't started yet, but Garling is the one that Tenryuubito expects to be the “champion". Young Garling was very handsome, with half-moon hair (no beard). Many Tenryuubito are swooning over him.
  • Saturn is on "God Valley" as well, he looks exact the same that in the present. Saturn receives words that the "Buccaneer" child slave who escaped was captured. In the last page of the chapter, we see that Kuma is being dragged in the field by other slaves (this part it's the continuation of the flashback Bonney saw in chapter 1,074). Then suddenly 2 shadows appear.
  • Mysterious person: "Hee haw!! Hold right there you guys!! You must be the "Buccaneer", the star of this!! I see what they mean, you're indeed huge!! They say the blood of Giants runs within you!!"
  • We can see that the 2 mysterious shadows are 2 child slaves: a young Emporio Ivankov and a girl named Jinny/Ginny. Ivankov looks pretty similar to her adult appearance. Jinny/Ginny is a short-haired smiling girl that is eating a piece of meat.
  • Jinny/Ginny: "Isn't my big bro here huge too!?"
  • Ivankov: "Just the face though!! Wait, that's not the point here you dummy!!"
  • Ivankov talks to Kuma.
  • Ivankov: "I choose to live!! What about you!?"
End of the chapter. Break next week.

Chapter 1,095: "A world not worth living in".

• Reader request in the cover: A monkey takes Buggy's nose and runs away.
  • Chapter starts with the Vice Admirals prepare to help Saint Saturn, but Saturn orders them to stand down. Saturn says that he could easily dodge Bonney's attack if he would have wanted to. Saturn pulls out the sword of his body and his blood disappears.
  • Saturn attacks Bonney and Sanji by emitting aura from his eyes. Bonney and Sanji are knocked in the head and some blood coming out, but their heads don't explode.
  • Kizaru apologizes to Saturn, he's still on the ground unable to move. -Saturn: "Your work is unusually slow this time."
  • Saturn tries to stomp on Luffy but Franky extends his arm and saves his captain. Luffy is still conscious but he doesn't say anything in this chapter. Vegapunk, Bonney, Sanji and Franky are unable to move due to Saturn's mysterious power. -Vegapunk: "If this is not a scientific power, then this must be Devil Fruit ability...!!"
  • Saturn grabs Bonney and squeezes her. -Bonney: "You killed my father!!!"
  • We see a little flashback of Kuma telling young Bonney about Nika. Kuma makes Nika's drum rhythm sound and they dance together. -Kuma: "Bonney, I want to be a hero who liberate people like Nika!!"
  • Back to the present. Saturn says Kuma is part of "Buccaneer Race", the people who once committed a crime in the past. "Buccaneer Race" seems to have blood of the Giants, making them unusually strong.
  • A new flashback starts, it took place 47 years ago in Sorbet Kingdom. Kuma was born in a normal family, his father was a member of "Buccaneer Race" and his mother was a normal human.
  • The information about Kuma's blood test was leaked to a World Government agent at the hospital, so Kuma's entire family was captured and became slaves in Mary Geoise due to their strength.
  • After his mother's death, Kuma's father tells him about the legend of Nika. Kuma's father says it's a legend that has been passed down among "Buccaneer Race" members. Kuma's father makes Nika's drum rhythm sound and starts dancing for Kuma, but he was suddenly shot in the head by a Tenryuubito for making too much noise.
  • Cut to 38 years ago. Tenryuubito MC explains that once every 3 years, the Tenryuubito comes down from Mary Geoise and conducts a human hunting game on a non-Government island. Tenryuubito releases problematic slaves on the island and wipes them out along with the native people on the island. After that, the World Government claims the island as their own.
  • The island that Tenryuubito chose for that year was "God Valley" in the West Blue, the land with many valuable resources that dare to use the word "God" in its name. The king of "God Valley" tried to stop them but was killed by Saint Figarland Garling.
  • This year game hasn't started yet, but Garling is the one that Tenryuubito expects to be the “champion". Young Garling was very handsome, with half-moon hair (no beard). Many Tenryuubito are swooning over him.
  • Saturn is on "God Valley" as well, he looks exact the same that in the present. Saturn receives words that the "Buccaneer" child slave who escaped was captured. In the last page of the chapter, we see that Kuma is being dragged in the field by other slaves (this part it's the continuation of the flashback Bonney saw in chapter 1,074). Then suddenly 2 shadows appear.
  • Mysterious person: "Hee haw!! Hold right there you guys!! You must be the "Buccaneer", the star of this!! I see what they mean, you're indeed huge!! They say the blood of Giants runs within you!!"
  • We can see that the 2 mysterious shadows are 2 child slaves: a young Emporio Ivankov and a girl named Jinny/Ginny. Ivankov looks pretty similar to her adult appearance. Jinny/Ginny is a short-haired smiling girl that is eating a piece of meat.
  • Jinny/Ginny: "Isn't my big bro here huge too!?"
  • Ivankov: "Just the face though!! Wait, that's not the point here you dummy!!"
  • Ivankov talks to Kuma.
  • Ivankov: "I choose to live!! What about you!?"
End of the chapter. Break next week.
If this is what was going on, then what the hell happened during the God Valley incident that made Garp a hero? I'm guessing the Rocks Pirates showed up and started killing celestials and maybe the slaves. Then Garp and Rodger show up and take them out, while also freeing the slaves who were being hunted in the process? I really want to know more now. :lol:

Didn't know Shield Hero is still going. Gonna watch the season 3 premiere now. I remember a popular cosplayer on youtube sounded like the biggest moron and trashed the anime and said men were dumb for liking it. For some reason she was mad the main character was still helping people in trouble even after being falsely accused of rape.

Oda is hyping up Saint Figarland Garling as a swordsmen...

yall know what that means.... just another GOATHawk victim :pimp:

Or FraudHawk never beat him so his title is fugazi >D

Still can't get over the chapter. CD get more and more savage. Hope we get more god valley next chapter. We knew Garp, Roger, and the Rocks pirates pull up, but now we might have possible matches between all of them and Dragon might also be on the island.
Theories: Devil fruits are the prize for this hunt and the Rocks pirates stole them. That's how Kaido, WB, and BM got theirs and maybe Kuma and Dragon got theirs too here. Or the "resources" they were talking about are devil fruits and God Valley is where they came from.
Joy Boy was a Buc which would explain the giant straw hat Imu was looking at.

Wait what? How many swordsmen has Mihawk even defeated in the story?

Zoro and ? :nerd:

Most of his victims are not swordsmen just fodder like Krieg's armada.

GOAThawk earned the title of the worlds greatest swordsmen tho so any other swordsmen is just his victim 💀

mihawk upscaling himself on the power scale without Oda even showing his past fights 💀🔥

GOAThawk earned the title of the worlds greatest swordsmen tho so any other swordsmen is just his victim 💀

mihawk upscaling himself on the power scale without Oda even showing his past fights 💀🔥
Im just saying the only swordsmen we've seen Mihawk actually defeat is Zoro.

So introducing new swordsmen isn't another potential Mihawk victim. Especially swordsmen before his time.

Besides Zoro is going to become the greatest swordsmen anyway.

Right! Mihawk was on fraud watch for some OP fans for a while and with every new swordsman introduced to the story, those same fans give the side eye.:lol:

Personal I do think he's that guy but he has yet to prove it.

There are even memes of Mihawk painting his sword black. :lol:

Im just saying the only swordsmen we've seen Mihawk actually defeat is Zoro.

So introducing new swordsmen isn't another potential Mihawk victim. Especially swordsmen before his time.

Besides Zoro is going to become the greatest swordsmen anyway.

mihawk beat Mr. 1 with one slash. Don’t forget about that. and also we know shanks and mihawk duels were considered legendary

Right! Mihawk was on fraud watch for some OP fans for a while and with every new swordsman introduced to the story, those same fans give the side eye.:lol:

those same ppl put shanks on fraud watch until he no diff Captain Mid.

we know mihawk and shanks dueled like legends so you already know mihawk boutta have a list of victims

I been thinking its time Oda just do the flashback and reveal how Mihawk became the best. Properly establish that cuz that part of OP history is really hidden and barely even hinted at.

I think it'd be best if Mihawk defeated the strongest swordsmen during his era and rose to be the best as opposed to their being a previous greatest swordsman that Mihawk defeated to get the title. Just make Mihawk the first after he defeated the best swordsmen like the Goken or something. Have one be a marine, another a pirate, an assassin/bounty hunter/mercenary, maybe a mountain bandit or gov agent, and then somebody who is just dedicated to the sword. That can be how his legend grows and firmly establish his title as legit by defrating all 5. Even throw in some lore about how he got his sword.

mihawk beat Mr. 1 with one slash. Don’t forget about that. and also we know shanks and mihawk duels were considered legendary
Was that during the Marineford summit/paramount war? To me that was a lot of skirmishes but I guess it counts.

The thing there is he beat him with one slash which should be a given since he's somebody that Zorro already beat. That was just there to keep harping on the gap between him and Zoro. On the otherhand, Mihawk didn't defeat Vista. Did he even injure WB?

For me Oda needs to get on revealing more about Mihawk sooner than later. Like do it right after Egghead

I been thinking its time Oda just do the flashback and reveal how Mihawk became the best. Properly establish that cuz that part of OP history is really hidden and barely even hinted at.

I think it'd be best if Mihawk defeated the strongest swordsmen during his era and rose to be the best as opposed to their being a previous greatest swordsman that Mihawk defeated to get the title. Just make Mihawk the first after he defeated the best swordsmen like the Goken or something. Have one be a marine, another a pirate, an assassin/bounty hunter/mercenary, maybe a mountain bandit or gov agent, and then somebody who is just dedicated to the sword. That can be how his legend grows and firmly establish his title as legit by defrating all 5. Even throw in some lore about how he got his sword.

Was that during the Marineford summit/paramount war? To me that was a lot of skirmishes but I guess it counts.

The thing there is he beat him with one slash which should be a given since he's somebody that Zorro already beat. That was just there to keep harping on the gap between him and Zoro. On the otherhand, Mihawk didn't defeat Vista. Did he even injure WB?

For me Oda needs to get on revealing more about Mihawk sooner than later. Like do it right after Egghead

you the one who made this video?

Back
Top Bottom