The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

IMG_3905.jpeg

RIP

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "give Oda more breaks. We can't lose another one". First Miura and now Toriyama. :smh:

At this point with JJK latest chapter I fully believe Sukuna is the main character because this MFER literally is impossible to beat!

Dude literally has an ace up his many sleeves or this gotta be some THICK *** plot armor!

Swear if
Maki dies
I am gonna start flippin living room tables!

Plus JJK’s story right now is pretty much “survival mode” against the Elden Ring bosses in your first run because that’s what Sukuna is on.

Rant over!

At this point with JJK latest chapter I fully believe Sukuna is the main character because this MFER literally is impossible to beat!

Dude literally has an ace up his many sleeves or this gotta be some THICK *** plot armor!

Swear if
Maki dies
I am gonna start flippin living room tables!

Plus JJK’s story right now is pretty much “survival mode” against the Elden Ring bosses in your first run because that’s what Sukuna is on.

Rant over!
Gege had the biggest female character left take a 3 panel multi angle black flash that may have killed her on the first day of women’s history month.

People accused him of hating and being particularly brutal to women and he tripled down :lol:

Gege had the biggest female character left take a 3 panel multi angle black flash that may have killed her on the first day of women’s history month.

People accused him of hating and being particularly brutal to women and he tripled down :lol:
Fawwwwwwk I didn’t even think of that!

Friggin savage :lol:

Anyone else catch that in this latest chapter Gege

Sneakily introduces a new character?

Who the hell is Usami and how are they possibly the strongest sorcerer?

Didnt even realize that. Probably come through at the last hour when everyone is defeated.

Cuz he’s the KD warriors right now?

I’ll give Gege this, I can’t remember the last time a hyped up villain delivered on his promises like this.

Just tired of him pulling something out of his *** every time. It’s at a point for me where they hype up a character or a plan but I’m not even convinced anymore. :lol: I’m just waiting to see how Gege will twist it for his boy.

Cuz he’s the KD warriors right now?

I’ll give Gege this, I can’t remember the last time a hyped up villain delivered on his promises like this.
He is known as "The Strongest Curse User of All Time" and "The King of Curses" for a reason. Anything less than what he's done would honestly be disappointing. :lol:
Edit:
and He's not even at his full strength yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom