The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Question:

How similar to Naruto/Bleach is One Piece? Is it THAT dope? Cuz when i watched a lil bit of it all i saw as some dude stretching his arm our super long and what not and it just looked super kiddy. I want to watch it though. someone give me some insight. thanks

yea the fox kids threw me off too, but when I started reading, then watching original japanese subs , I actually now put OP above Naruto and bleach, both story wise and action wise. and def comedy wise

Naruto is out?

:smh: They aren't giving my boy Minato any respect :lol:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that most of us here aren't downloading, just steaming, so I honestly don't know where to point you... or if it's safe to do so :lol:

Anyone read Area D? I just started. Seems pretty entertaining.

Never heard of it, but I just added it to my bookmarks so I'll check it out later today. The premise of a prison for people with special abilities kind of reminds of Deadman Wonderland. I have a feeling this won't be as grim though.

Watched the 1st ep of one piece, it was cool. Action was meh but like y'all said it will get better. It is intriguing tho so I will continue to watch! I'm watching the subs

Watched the 1st ep of one piece, it was cool. Action was meh but like y'all said it will get better. It is intriguing tho so I will continue to watch! I'm watching the subs

honestly I skipped to Albaista, once the team was assembled, Arlong was a decent fight though

I forgot just how much Muu got schooled during the kage fight. It's even funnier watching it now. :lol:

New Claymore is out.
Things have taken quite a turn. I'm sure Clarice is gonna die in order to save Miata.
Miata still looks awesome. :pimp:

coming to an anime thread, seeing naruto.

why did i get my hopes up. 
tired.gif

I'm just saying it's ridiculous to come in here being disappointed in ****** for discussing one of the most popular ongoing animes in the world.

What did you expect to see? Saint Seiya?
laugh.gif

A highly popular anime/manga being discussed in a thread dedicated to anime/manga.........what were we thinking? :smh:
naruto is a phase, b. after it you get into the REAL animes. 
grin.gif

Tues-Thursday are usually the Naruto/Bleach/OP talks for the mangas just avoid those days pretty much. Then the rest of the week is the rest of us watching other shows in the season like Watamote & Attack on Titan... and Free! :lol:

No need to be elitist about it. There's alot of big three fans here, but theres a bunch of us who watch "REAL" animes too. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
coming to an anime thread, seeing naruto.

why did i get my hopes up. 
tired.gif

There's a healthy variety in here, it's just that when a chapter of Naruto drops, there's obviously going to be discussion as it's still one of the most popular manga/anime series in the world. I don't think that you have to give Naruto up once you discover better anime/manga, there's enough time in the day for appreciation of both real, quality series and the cookie cutter Shounen series.

That said, Danganronpa episode 5 was... full of surprises to say the least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom