The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lord Bills pimp-slapped the **** out of Bulma
laugh.gif

This dude Vegeta said "you hit my Bulma" looking like me trying to defend my girl's honor in front of Artichoke Pizza
roll.gif

/random rant

Last edited:
952SzDf.gif

I don't support violence against women in any way, but the pause before the slap stone face from Bills killed me.

And the way Bulma landed! real tears
roll.gif

Last edited:
finished the movie, it was meh
Never been a fan of the movies anyway. ( I went in bias)
Cooler and Metal cooler were my favorite

is the movie out with english subs yet or are you guys watching it raw?

can i get a link

edit- nvm just checked 2sappys spoiler :lol: repped

Last edited:
So what Fall series has potential?

:nerd:

it depends on peoples prefs. But there are 2 that Im looking forward to. A show called Log Horizon that is strikingly similar to Sword art online. 30k japanese games get trapped in a sword and sorcery video game. So I guess thatll handle my SOA withdrawal. And the other is Gundam Build fighters, but I doubt people here would like it

Only 2 series in Fall that I'm stoked for,

Kill La Kill and Kyoukai No Kanata

Honorable mention:

Golden Time

Naruto
Sasuke with another random power up. :lol:
I can imagine how that discussion went:
Kishi: "How do we make Sasuke relevant in this fight?"
Crony: "I know! lets make it say that Juugo's curse powers were really Senjutsu all along, so he can give his power to Sasuke, so he can get his curse back and spread it to the Susanoo and create a super senjutsu infused version! Then he'll be on par with Naruto!"
Kishi: "Brilliant!"
Crony #2: "Now, about that NxS Doujinshi..."
:rofl:

Naruto
Sasuke with another random power up. :lol:
I can imagine how that discussion went:
Kishi: "How do we make Sasuke relevant in this fight?"
Crony: "I know! lets make it say that Juugo's curse powers were really Senjutsu all along, so he can give his power to Sasuke, so he can get his curse back and spread it to the Susanoo and create a super senjutsu infused version! Then he'll be on par with Naruto!"
Kishi: "Brilliant!"
Crony #2: "Now, about that NxS Doujinshi..."
:rofl:

man at first i was extra excited thinking covered himself in amateratsu then confused :lol:

what was jugos powers classified as were they always classified as senjutsu or did kishi just now throw it in? i dont remember much about him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom