The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The first one hatched from humans was Colt the green one with wings. Everyone after him is human based. They also are animal based so they have those qualities too, which allow them to hide and hunt. No one in the region is strong so they can scoop up humans easily. I'd say the arc gets progressively better, but yeah there are plot holes in it. It's not super cohesive in terms of the power boosts for the ants because they all get them really fast. You'll see later how the regular ants compare to actual people with fighting skill. Has Pitou been born yet?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

NOT KITE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW COULD THEY!!? :smh:

So many feels right now

Last edited:
Yeah once Pitou was born you see they're on a whole nother level. 

Don't worry though One Piece will cheer you up tomorrow

Last edited:
It's still a terrible arc lol.

C'mon now gon and killua just gonna take a month off to train, **** can't believe they really threw that in there

And lemme guess she's gonna try to bring kite back :lol: yeah man way too many things going on

But word I'm feenin for some new OP :pimp:

I just went with the arc. I didn't analyze it too much. It's probably at it's best now (the part I'm at), since the roles are defined and the pieces are coming together. I feel like it could fall apart at any minute though.

The weeklong waits are rough

****'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN ONE PIECE
You read the spoiler for the week? or do you just have that feeling?
Seen the raw

Looks
pimp.gif

Bleach is out.
Poor dawg turned into a dog. :lol:
I wonder what those girls are gonna do to Bambina that she fears that much. maybe absorb her or something. :nerd:
And why in the hell does Rukia have snow goggles on? They only ever showed snow goggles on the cover art way in the beginning of the series (from what I remember). Why bring them out now? Are they some special reaper goggles? :lol:

Last edited:
Bleach is out.
Poor dawg turned into a dog. :lol:
I wonder what those girls are gonna do to Bambina that she fears that much. maybe absorb her or something. :nerd:
And why in the hell does Rukia have snow goggles on? They only ever showed snow goggles on the cover art way in the beginning of the series (from what I remember). Why bring them out now? Are they some special reaper goggles? :lol:

He looked so sad as that was happening to him.
And it looks like half of Rukia's face is covered up. Maybe it's just the glare.

Damn I need to get back on OP.
I stopped watching when the crew is on Fishman Island and Jinbei was gonna fight Luffy to stop him from fighting Hody or whatever.

I don't even know what episode that is and how many episodes I'm behind.
Does anyone know a site with HQ streams? Not trying to download all those episodes. Anime44 has every episode but they seem to take the stream from funimation and the quality isn't great.

Damn I need to get back on OP.
I stopped watching when the crew is on Fishman Island and Jinbei was gonna fight Luffy to stop him from fighting Hody or whatever.

I don't even know what episode that is and how many episodes I'm behind.
Does anyone know a site with HQ streams? Not trying to download all those episodes. Anime44 has every episode but they seem to take the stream from funimation and the quality isn't great.
What better site to go to than the funimation website. :pimp:
http://www.onepieceofficial.com/

Although you're on your own in terms of searching on that site. :lol:

edit:
didn't read that last part. :lol:
I still think the links directly from them are real good quality though.

Last edited:
What better site to go to than the funimation website. :pimp:
http://www.onepieceofficial.com/

Although you're on your own in terms of searching on that site. :lol:

edit:
didn't read that last part. :lol:
I still think the links directly from them are real good quality though.

Hmm the link you gave is solid. I guess gotta find where I last left off. Better than anime44's rip from funimation.

I do prefer fansubs over official just because of the the extra work they put in the subtitles and karaoke :lol:

Last edited:
One Piece
Great chapter this week. Things are about to get crazy.
Hope Law isn't dead. I don't think he is, but if he is it will be a nice change of pace for the New World.

I see Wicca is still with Zoro. I hope she talks to Luffy, cause I want her to join the crew.

Still a lot of unknowns like what part Fuji and the marines will play, whether or not CP0 is still around, how Law knows about the Will of D, his past and his grudge.

If Bellamy survives Dellinger's attack, he's definitely teaming with Luffy.

Lastly, Luffy's about to go Wild. If he can take Doflamingo, then his growth over the time skip will be amazing.

Also just saw someone mention that Kora-san Law mentioned when he went down may be Corazon the former Heart Seat member since Corazon is heart in spanish and all the seated members have names to match their seats. Diamante= Diamond, Trebol= club, Pica=spade.

That may be why Law has the Heart pirates and Heart tattoos other than his love for removing victims hearts.
Also is it a 1 week break like usual? or is it a 2 week break?

Last edited:
Found this. So OP will be back in December. Thought it would help clear up confusion on the SJ new year issue.

"This weeks issue is #52 and it is the last issue of the 2013. The next issue will be the first issue of 2014.

However, the 2013 and 2014 in question aren't calendar years but publishing years which means there will be four more magazine issues until the end of the calendar year.

See publishing schedule.

December-January Schedule:
#01 : December 02.
#02 : December 09.
#03 : December 16.
#04-05 : December 21 (Saturday because Monday 23 is a Public Holiday).
Jump Next! 2014 Winter : December 27.
#06-07 : January 04.
#08 : January 20.

These are official street dates so if you want that translated to spoiler scanlation dates it will quite likely be like this:

#01 : November 26.
#02 : December 03.
#03 : December 10.
#04-05 : December 16 (Saturday because Monday 23 is a Public Holiday).
#06-07 : December 30.
#08 : January 14."

Last edited:
damn.............. 40ish days til the next chapter........AFTER THAT?!!? :smh:
not 40ish days, its about 2 weeks. :lol:

here, from MS:

To clear up some of the confusion - Naruto will be back next week, and One Piece is taking off only one week. Weekly Jump's new year starts with the next issue.
Though you can expect more breaks soon, over the christmas season there are always two weeks of no chapters.

Last edited:
They put out 2 new chapters today. Man, Nitian Erxing is such a beast. He should go over to the Naruto universe and teach them a thing or two about how to fight a war, and how to beat a god. :lol: :pimp:

I love that they keep rolling out chapters like that. :smokin

Nitian Erxing is such a boss, but I don't know how he will be a match to Tian. I mean the guy single handedly destroyed both ancient devils and ancient gods in one day. And then decided to re-create the gods.

Also, it would be interesting if the Gods find out that they were originally humans. I wonder how they would react.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Back
Top Bottom