The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fight should've been over the second 2 meteors fell from the sky.

exactly what im sayin..............

then the god had to flex the susano war shouldve been over then

then obito summonded the 10 tails shouldve been over then..

THEN OBITO DONE ****** AROUND AND BECAME THE HOST shouldve been over then

now we got the god of all gods magodra but we all know the villains aint winning

the only way naruto is gonna win is through all the talking. Pain had Konoha under wraps already and Naruto talks to him and gives up and revives everyone. Obito becomes the 10 tails and Naruto talks to him and dude freezes. I'm sure they'll have another moment of clarity between Naruto and Madara, and then it'll be over. :smh:

Fight should've been over the second 2 meteors fell from the sky.
exactly what im sayin..............

then the god had to flex the susano war shouldve been over then

then obito summonded the 10 tails shouldve been over then..

THEN OBITO DONE ****** AROUND AND BECAME THE HOST shouldve been over then

now we got the god of all gods magodra but we all know the villains aint winning
the only way naruto is gonna win is through all the talking. Pain had Konoha under wraps already and Naruto talks to him and gives up and revives everyone. Obito becomes the 10 tails and Naruto talks to him and dude freezes. I'm sure they'll have another moment of clarity between Naruto and Madara, and then it'll be over.
mean.gif
Talk no jutsu is his ultimate offense and plot armor no jutsu is his ultimate defense. He is invincible.

Thursday have been amazing in anime

Kill La Kill manages to get better and intense as time goes on. Amazing

Samurai Flamenco was just great at upping the stakes like usual

Nagi No Asukara was just great as usually

Golden time was weak

god dam started the naruto anime again just for young kakashi

anbu kakashi >>>>

"cold blooded kakashi" :wow: :pimp:

we kill you ants with a sledgehammer :pimp: dude took his mask off and murked him tho :pimp:

dat young itachi/sasuke cameo too whew :pimp:

Last edited:
what's that anime about? takes me a while to sit and watch shows as i dont really get into them anymore so i rest on your recommendations when i have free time.

took me like a year to turn on attack on titan
laugh.gif

what's that anime about? takes me a while to sit and watch shows as i dont really get into them anymore so i rest on your recommendations when i have free time.

took me like a year to turn on attack on titan :lol:

I started to write a quick synopsis, but trying to contain the sheer epicness of Kill La Kill within a paragraph has a __ here struggling :lol:

Just watch it. Trust me, I wouldn't lead you astray. If you like ACTION (so much action it had to be in caps), comedy, and an actually solid plot, watch it. Like, right now if you're at home. **** whatever you were about to do unless it was have sex, sleep, or make money. Kill La Kill >>>> everything else.

laugh.gif
aight i'll throw it on.  is it on crunchyroll or any of those sites or do i have to search the deep web?

god dam started the naruto anime again just for young kakashi

anbu kakashi >>>>

"cold blooded kakashi"
eek.gif
pimp.gif

we kill you ants with a sledgehammer
pimp.gif
dude took his mask off and murked him tho
pimp.gif

dat young itachi/sasuke cameo too whew
pimp.gif
Oh **** I forgot about that! Gonna go check it out now.

I can't be the only person that's pissed about Bleach...Why Tite keep craping on my girl Rukia.
she has so much potential she has by far the coolest sword and ability (imo) and yet again she has to be saved by byakuya.
why even take the time to give her such an awesome ability of practically dying in the cold temps and a 4 second extreme power up. just for her to still get owned.
come on Tite.
you had my attention with this arc also, and now im lost again.

I can't be the only person that's pissed about Bleach...Why Tite keep craping on my girl Rukia.
she has so much potential she has by far the coolest sword and ability (imo) and yet again she has to be saved by byakuya.
why even take the time to give her such an awesome ability of practically dying in the cold temps and a 4 second extreme power up. just for her to still get owned.
come on Tite.
you had my attention with this arc also, and now im lost again.

I can't even get pissed :lol: it's expected I just laugh it off while :smh:

Kubo is eating good.  These last 2 or 3 chapters were a waste.  You give Rukia this huge powerup, only to deflate it with her being over powered.  At least my dude Byakuya is back.  I wonder who the mystery person is in Naruto.  My money is on it being Jiraiya.  He brought everyone else back, why not Jiraiya?!?!

Hero is defeated by enemy with monstrous power > Hero recovers and gains monstrous power of their own > Hero confronts enemy again > Hero appears to win at first, but enemy unleashes his true power > Looks like hero is going to lose > Hero reveals THEIR true power and defeats enemy

/Bleach

Hero is defeated by enemy with monstrous power > Hero recovers and gains monstrous power of their own > Hero confronts enemy again > Hero appears to win at first, but enemy unleashes his true power > Looks like hero is going to lose > Hero reveals THEIR true power and defeats enemy

/Bleach Most shounen series

Fixed, you can't only criticize Bleach for this.

Kill La Kill
Welp, we called that
Matoi and Satsuki being sisters
thing a lonnng while back. Still a dope reveal and dope episode. :pimp: :pimp:

I'm new to this thread but if anyone knows where I can watch FMA episodes 52 - 64 with english subtitles, send me a Peter Mage

I'm new to this thread but if anyone knows where I can watch FMA episodes 52 - 64 with english subtitles, send me a Peter Mage
There's only 51 episodes. The only other thing for the original series is the movie, Conqueror of Shamballa.

Breaker: NW
Goomoonryong da Gawd
pimp.gif

It pisses me off that glasses guy is still alive 
mad.gif
Even though I knew he would live 
frown.gif
He probably won't die until the end
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom