The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man, a lot of this season's finales were weak so far.

Selector Infected WIXOSS is my only exception. Actually looking forward to the next season with the way this one ended.

Last edited:
I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YALL WHO PUT ME ON TO FMAB

how dare you
how #$^$#$%$# dare you not warn me of the feels.
im only 10 eps in. Hughes was my fav character so far. and he died.
but his daughter, saying "Why are you burying daddy he will be late for work, stop stop it"

im soo........................
so..........
a tear like real emotional tear came out.

Saddest anime funeral i've ever seen in my life

I'm on episode 2...

Bah oh well.

Man trying to get into Naruto.. Watched the first 5 episodes and I'm like meh.

Last edited:
but part 2 is so bad.

:smh: :smh: :smh: Some of the worst writing i've ever seen. Doesn't seem like Kishi even cares anymore and just wants to throw out reveal after reveal. Part 2 as a whole has been ******, but I was able to accept the first two arcs (Rescue Gaara and the Sasuke/Sai Arcs) and I still think Pein's Attack on the Leaf was one of the best arcs in the entire series. Really if the story had gone differently I would've been happy if it had ended there (Without that crappy revival at the end, which made the entire thing pointless.)

I will say that part 2 did give us more of the awesomeness that was itachi uchiha. He was too good for this manga/anime

I just finished watching [COLOR=#red]The Wind Rises[/COLOR] and it was a great movie. You should definitely check it out if you are a Miyazaki/ Studio Ghibli fan. :pimp:
Since I went in blind, I was not expecting it to be an animated biography of sorts. :lol:
For those wondering, this film revolves around Jiro Horikoshi, father of the Mitsubishi Zero from WW II.
It really is worth checking out for the history lesson and the always welcome Ghibli art style. :lol: :pimp:

I saw it a littlee while back, while it wasn't bad by any means, it wasn't his best. And the love story seemed shoehorned in. The first like 60% was about him and his dream then they throw in emily blunt and want you to care about her within 10-15 minutes. The story could've definitely been stronger. I know he didn't want to, but miyazaki should've played up the war element a lot more.

overall, I think he should stick more to the whimsy and mystical. Whoever did grave of the fireflies knows how to do a grounded movie and make you feel something

I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YALL WHO PUT ME ON TO FMAB

how dare you
how #$^$#$%$# dare you not warn me of the feels.
im only 10 eps in. Hughes was my fav character so far. and he died.
but his daughter, saying "Why are you burying daddy he will be late for work, stop stop it"

im soo........................
so..........
a tear like real emotional tear came out.

Saddest anime funeral i've ever seen in my life

I'm on episode 2...

Bah oh well.

Man trying to get into Naruto.. Watched the first 5 episodes and I'm like meh.
Yeah, naruto the first fw eps is nothing like how the rest of part one is. ID say just start watching once they go on the first mission

Last edited:
@ErickM713 What's Stardust Crusaders?! That video looks dope. I'm assuming its good? Does it need to be added to my list?! :nerd:

I just finished watching [COLOR=#red]The Wind Rises[/COLOR] and it was a great movie. You should definitely check it out if you are a Miyazaki/ Studio Ghibli fan. :pimp:
Since I went in blind, I was not expecting it to be an animated biography of sorts. :lol:
For those wondering, this film revolves around Jiro Horikoshi, father of the Mitsubishi Zero from WW II.
It really is worth checking out for the history lesson and the always welcome Ghibli art style. :lol: :pimp:

I saw The Wind Rises in theaters (Felt like I had to, with it being his last film and all) and I was impressed, as I usually am with his work. Animation and music were of the highest quality. The story line I new going in what it would be, and it wasn't as amazing as some of his others, but it was solid. Need to look into buying his movies on DVD. :smokin

@ErickM713 What's Stardust Crusaders?! That video looks dope. I'm assuming its good? Does it need to be added to my list?! :nerd:
If you're gonna start the Jojo series, you got to do it from the beginning (the 2012 series) Dont jump straight into part 3, or you will miss the awesomeness that is Joseph Jostar in part 2. :lol: :pimp:

I appreciate everyone forcing me to watch FMAB on ep 16 (started late last week)
I swear i can't take too much more Hughes scenes or his kid.. sooo sad.

watched that naruto ep also lol should stop reading and just watch from now on

Yeah it's confirmed that Mangastream royally screwed up with Naruto this week. Apparently they fired some of their translators because of it and are looking for new ones. 
mean.gif

Tyna tell ya'll Mangastream is booty at translating. Don't let the clean images fool you. They take wayy to many liberties and have trouble reading the kanji

I appreciate everyone forcing me to watch FMAB on ep 16 (started late last week)
I swear i can't take too much more Hughes scenes or his kid.. sooo sad.

watched that naruto ep also lol should stop reading and just watch from now on

Shou Tucker still gives me nightmares, whenever I rewatch i usually always skip past that one scene.

Hopefully anyone currently watching it for the first time avoids this thread, because this **** is probably just flooded with spoilers right now :lol:

Im prob the only person who hasnt seen fmab honestly.
I never gave the cartoon network version a chance.

I still haven't decided if scar was right or wrong for ending her though 
mean.gif
frown.gif

fma/fma:b had too many feels man

You must read 100 chapters of the naruto manga before you decide to watch the anime.
Otherwise, you're not going to like naruto.
The first 220 eps were a grind to watch.
When I found out that most of the eps were fillers...son i was pissed.

You must read 100 chapters of the naruto manga before you decide to watch the anime.
Otherwise, you're not going to like naruto.
The first 220 eps were a grind to watch.
When I found out that most of the eps were fillers...son i was pissed.
it's a grind to watch one piece and naruto now since most are just fillers

Back
Top Bottom