The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

They wasted him man. He should have got a power up or something. Or came in clutch somewhere through the story. :smh: kishi sucks

smh rock lee da yung guy he boutta become a god too we seen da powers of guy rock lee boutta surpass
I would love to believe this as the Gaara vs Rock Lee is one of the better fights in Naruto. But he hasn't done anything in a long time. And no progress has really been shown either.

They wasted him man. He should have got a power up or something. Or came in clutch somewhere through the story.
mean.gif
kishi sucks
Most of the characters in the series were wasted once it moved to part 2. My man Shikamaru should have been much greater, but they used him for the asuma arc and then threw him to the wayside for the most part.

Most of the characters in the series were wasted once it moved to part 2. My man Shikamaru should have been much greater, but they used him for the asuma arc and then threw him to the wayside for the most part.

another thing i dont understand from that was the fact when he could;ve shined during the war, they used his dad more.. . then his pops died.......like why is shikamaru getting the short end of this stick.

The mangapanda translation for One Piece this week is pretty damn terrible so I'll leave this here for my OP readers who don't feel like waiting for better translations.
North West city of Primula, a marine tries to stop the animals from hurting themselves on the birdcage by shooting them with sedatives. 
Pirates are looting the city, while children cry over he fallen bodies of their parents. 

In midst of the chaos VA Maynard gets a report from a marine soldier that the fight between Sabo and Fujitora ended in a tie. 
This was hard to swallow for the VA, as Fujitora is an Admiral, the highest fighting forces the Marines have. 
He finds something fishy about this outcome... but for now, Maynard focuses on bringing order to the chaos at hand.

Meanwhile at the palace, Dofla (a string clone?) and manipulated Bellay attack Luffy, who is hand-tied behind his back. 
Luffy kicks them with Gomu Gomu Octostamp, but is kicked down into the caslte walls by Doflamingo. 
He breaks through the entire layer of the castle, damaged. 

Doflamingo continues to tell is tale.. of how cruel humans can become towards a fallen Celestial Dragon. 
As he walks over to Law to start the execution, Law questions Doflamingo how he is able to have such political clout, such as using the CP0, when he is no longer a World Noble.
Doflamingo answers.. he has knowledge of a great "treasure" hidden deep within the holy city of Marie Jois. 
The mere existence of this treasure can tremble the world. This knowledge makes him dangerous, but the Nobles were unable to kill Doflamingo due to his might. They instead decided to work with him, granting him the power. 
Dofla continues, saying if he had the Ope Ope Fruit in his grasp on that fateful day, he could have taken control of the "treasure" and rule over the world!

That's how powerful the Ope Ope fruit is... but did you know that in the hand of a talented man, the fruit can even grant one of the oldest wishes of mankind... for this some consider this the ultimate devil fruit!
Law did indeed know what he's talking about. The ability to "operate" on a person to change him/her into an unaging immortal at the cost of the user' life...!

Dofla had no intention of giving the fruit to Law. 
Even though Dofla's family gave Law everything he knows... swordsmanship from Diamante, martial arts from G Lao, cannon mastery from Gladius... Law turned on him.

Law gives gratitude for all that, and to Cora-san who is the reason why Law is still here (and alive)
He gives thanks to Doflamingo for giving him power to defeat him

Flashback...
Young boy Law stands in front of Diamante and Trebol. He says he has 3 years and 2 month to live. 
He wants to kill as many people as possible in that 3 years of life. 
The two officers laugh at how crazy the boy is. There are many kids who come to them, most run away crying within two days. 

Buffalo and Baby 5, two children who survived and stayed with the family, greets Corazon as he returns. 
Corazon slips and falls as he enters the building. The two children laugh, but is subsequently slapped by Corazon. 
Baby 5 brings tea for Corazon, and he spews it out at how hot it is. 

Trebol and Diamante asks if Corazon has finished the job, and to hand over the money if so. 
The two explains to Law that this man is the true brother of Doflamingo, and an officer... despite his inability to focus and clumsiness. 
He was traumatized in the past and lost the ability to speak. 

They tell him he also hates kids, as Corazon grabs Law by the head and throws him out the window, onto a mount of steel. 
He then lights a cigarette, only to burst burn himself in flames. 
Law, hurt on the steel mount, vows to kill the man. 

End of chapter, break next issue

Yeah Bruh that was confusing as ****. Still hype about this chapter though!
Yeah the summary I posted cleared up a lot of it. Joint flashback for Law and Doffy should be good, the set up for it is already interesting, but hopefully it doesn't last too long. 

Terror in Resonance
I don't know what's going on anymore. So many twists...:smh:

Anyone ever watched Guilty Crown? I'm about to start watching it this weekend, along with Gundam Build Fighters, Code Geass (Seen it already, just re-watching), and Log Horizon.

Naruto anime is picking up steam, Obito just turned into the 10 tails Juriki.

Man that seems like so long ago to me. (Reading the manga)

I just watched the first episode last night actually.

Really liked it, will be watching more.

Log Horizon is one of my favorites. Season 2 is coming out soon!

I just watched the first episode last night actually.

Really liked it, will be watching more.

Log Horizon is one of my favorites. Season 2 is coming out soon!

I know; i've heard good things about it so i'm excited. Gonna see how far I can get to finishing all 4 this weekend. :smokin

I think Rail Wars! finished up its season today. I still can't believe an anime about trains (and おっぱい) was actually entertaining. :lol:

Bleach
If Zero Squad is about to get worked without putting up a fight that'll be terribly disappointing.

So many plot lines dangling around in one piece in just this arc alone. Itlls be interesting to see how they all come together and if they can come together smoothly. This arc might be everything we hoped for out of the new world in terms of information and chaos.

things are ramping up in Toriko

there is barely time to take a breath between arcs 
laugh.gif

Anyone ever watched Guilty Crown? I'm about to start watching it this weekend, along with Gundam Build Fighters, Code Geass (Seen it already, just re-watching), and Log Horizon.
Man that seems like so long ago to me. (Reading the manga)

I enjoyed Guilty Crown, very fast paced.

Wow I have no idea how Terror in Resonance is going to end.
The only show this season for me that's kept me in suspense for almost every episode. :lol: :pimp:
The question remains however...
Now that Five is dead (and good riddance, her little moment of insight there at the end didn't redeem her in my eyes), who is the antagonist now? Nine? Did he always want to nuke everyone no matter what? The US government and their scumbag tactics? What's her name's mom? :lol:
Needless to say, I'm looking forward to how this is gonna end.

Yo, the last episode of Aldnoah Zero was nuts! :wow:
On a side note, I'm tired of all these shows jumping over to January for the second half of the season. I don't want to wait that long. :lol:

Finally peeped gits border 4. It was fire. Victims at the beginning though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom