The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Shaman King Flowers? I thought it was ending soon?

Oh I haven't watched it yet. It's probably worth watching, I remember there being some good fights. If you want something to read though I suggest vagabond since you like characters who use swords, if I remember correctly. It's historical fiction and the art is really good.

Yeah I might fw it, I been seeing forneverworld do reviews on it as well.

New trailer for the Naruto movie is out.

http://special.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/20141031371849/

Looks like my man Naruto's getting them Hyuuga yams
glasses.gif

Also, the 4th Databook has been released which is usually Kishi's way of solving unexplained mysteries for the reader. People on the Naruto Forum, which I lurk heavy for info every day, are in the works of translating it

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1012315

Most interestingly, we finally have an explanation of where Kaguya came from and what happened to Hamura, and why it ties into the plot of the movie
Kaguya came with her clan from "another world" (heavily implying that she and her clan are aliens here), ate the fruit of the tree, but then after her sons were born she turned evil and decided she wanted all the chakra for herself.

So she merged with the tree and became the Juubi, and when her sons defeated her they sealed the Gedo Mazo up in the moon and Hamura and the rest of the Ootsuki clan went up to the moon to guard the statue. Hagoromo stayed behind and did all the other **** he's famous for.

So the plot of the movie is that 1000 years later (it's confirmed that they lived 1000 years ago) the remnants of Kaguya and Hamura's clan who have been living on the moon all this time have put the moon on a collision course for Earth and have kidnapped Hinata's sister for as yet unexplained reasons.

Last edited:
in Amagi Brilliant Park when Sento was launched into the pit and he yelled out "SENTO!" then Macaron was launched in the same pit he totally ignored him and yelled out "SENTO!!" again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like my man Naruto's getting them Hyuuga yams 8)

Also, the 4th Databook has been released which is usually Kishi's way of solving unexplained mysteries for the reader. People on the Naruto Forum, which I lurk heavy for info every day, are in the works of translating it

Most interestingly, we finally have an explanation of where Kaguya came from and what happened to Hamura, and why it ties into the plot of the movie

Kaguya came with her clan from "another world" (heavily implying that she and her clan are aliens here), ate the fruit of the tree, but then after her sons were born she turned evil and decided she wanted all the chakra for herself.

So she merged with the tree and became the Juubi, and when her sons defeated her they sealed the Gedo Mazo up in the moon and Hamura and the rest of the Ootsuki clan went up to the moon to guard the statue. Hagoromo stayed behind and did all the other **** he's famous for.

So the plot of the movie is that 1000 years later (it's confirmed that they lived 1000 years ago) the remnants of Kaguya and Hamura's clan who have been living on the moon all this time have put the moon on a collision course for Earth and have kidnapped Hinata's sister for as yet unexplained reasons.

Good looking out on the translation thread. Repped.

Hinata the real MVP.

She been loyal to the, d.

Yo, that trailer...
22 seconds into it, kakashi's face is on the mountain with the other kages. Finally. :pimp:

Far right?

Naruto next? But we'll never get a chance to see it happen? :smh:

Kishi better make a spinoff series with Naruto as the hokage. Even if he isn't the main character.

Let us see that boy prosper, b.

Last edited:

Good looking out on the translation thread. Repped.

Hinata the real MVP.

Yo, that trailer...
22 seconds into it, kakashi's face is on the mountain with the other kages. Finally. :pimp:

Far right?

Naruto next? But we'll never get a chance to see it happen? :smh:

Kishi better make a spinoff series with Naruto as the hokage. Even if he isn't the main character.

Let us see that boy prosper, b.

bruh, they still had the mask on him :lol:

and just found out about the Slam Dunk 6s today when they come out tomorrow :smh:
definitely my favorite anime growing up in the Philippines. I definitely want em but that price tag is making me hesitate

question about Data book IV and the upcoming movie

Based on what has been translated in data book IV in Naruto, it seems as if Hamura and the rest of Kaguya's homies bounced and went to the moon.

Didn't Madara do some crazy **** bringing the moon down or something of that nature?

Them ****** on the moon didn't feel any moon rustling while up there?

Also after reading it looks as if the rest of her clan doesn't have chakra considering as to how they didn't eat any fruit and she only passed it to her sons.

So how are they going to have some type of alien powers?

And if Naruto and Sasuke are top tier GOAT powerlevel status now, how the **** are any of these aliens supposed to match up with them? The Bromance should wash all these fools shouldn't they?

Naruto and Sasuke coming out to the NWO theme in the movie?

Last edited:
question about Data book IV and the upcoming movie
Based on what has been translated in data book IV in Naruto, it seems as if Hamura and the rest of Kaguya's homies bounced and went to the moon.

Didn't Madara do some crazy **** bringing the moon down or something of that nature?

Them ****** on the moon didn't feel any moon rustling while up there?

Also after reading it looks as if the rest of her clan doesn't have chakra considering as to how they didn't eat any fruit and she only passed it to her sons.

So how are they going to have some type of alien powers?

And if Naruto and Sasuke are top tier GOAT powerlevel status now, how the **** are any of these aliens supposed to match up with them? The Bromance should wash all these fools shouldn't they?

Naruto and Sasuke coming out to the NWO theme in the movie?
Madara didn't affect the moon, he just summoned the statue from within the moon, bringing the thing to earth.

So maybe this whole situation has to do with them being upset that the Mazo was removed. Either that, or the villain wants to revive Kaguya, or maybe steal all the chakra for himself like Kaguya wanted to do.

As far as the clan goes, it appears that the antagonist(s) are descendants of Hamura, meaning he or they would be born with chakra. I don't know about the rest of the clan. It's actually looking like dude may be the only one left and the rest of those dudes are like puppets or robots or something.

This dude is a descendant of Kaguya, I'm sure he's no slouch in the power department.

Last edited:
whew my boy kakashi da yung god 6th hokage thats what i like to see :pimp:

hopefully kishi continues with naruto and does another time game for shippuden 2 or something where naruto is hokage

Hinata the real MVP.

Far right?

, b.

lol you stay wildin fam

Riddle me this about Naruto though, does the rasenshuriken no longer have any affect on his chakra or tearing his arm apart, or was that only for dismembering the enemy

also movie spoiler
From the scenes it doesn't look like Naruto has those hyped powers anymore, I think they may get nurfed for this movie, because his rasengan was normal and when he was fighting those dudes he didnt go super saiyan so im assuming this fight him sand sasuke had affected them a lot

btw, watched 3 episodes of Fate/ZERO
and let me just say, joint is 100x better than fate/Night
had me hooked 1st episode even at 2 a.m I had to watch ep 2

Last edited:
lol you stay wildin fam

Riddle me this about Naruto though, does the rasenshuriken no longer have any affect on his chakra or tearing his arm apart, or was that only for dismembering the enemy

also movie spoiler
From the scenes it doesn't look like Naruto has those hyped powers anymore, I think they may get nurfed for this movie, because his rasengan was normal and when he was fighting those dudes he didnt go super saiyan so im assuming this fight him sand sasuke had affected them a lot

btw, watched 3 episodes of Fate/ZERO
and let me just say, joint is 100x better than fate/Night
had me hooked 1st episode even at 2 a.m I had to watch ep 2
1. Naruto only feels the adverse effects of Rasen Shuriken when he shoves it into an enemy like a regular rasengan. If he throws it, it's fine. When he mastered Sage Mode, he learned how to throw it. He can only throw the attack in Sage Mode or in one of his various Chakra Modes. Rasenshuriken is not a technique he can use in his base form.

2. Naruto certainly still has his powers if Sasuke still has his. He wouldn't need to use them against a bunch of puppet mooks.

I forgot about the throwing it part, so what he made in the most recent chapters wer ejust regular rasengans with tailed beast chakra right>??

sorry for Double post
Fate Zero is absolutely beast

my goodnesss

Berserker is the muthafuggin truth

^Remember when Vegeta landed on namek and he was strutting around claiming he was a super saiyan but dude was nowhere near
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom