The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by daaznfella

gotta ask, what is a good site that has HQ subbed anime? or do i have to go the route of torrents? tired of trying to watch new anime's only to find out that it's on some low res stuff, or there are no subs

i use mangastream.com
pimp.gif

anyways im kinda bored/curious so who do you guys think the strongest kage is? past present future doesnt matter
my fav would prob be minato but imma say the 3rd raikage was strongest dude can take on the 8tails solo and an army of 10k
eek.gif

right now.. even though he isnt a kage.. naruto is that dude.. 
2 kages and pein .. pshhhhhh .. 

but i was say minato 

gotta ask, what is a good site that has HQ subbed anime? or do i have to go the route of torrents? tired of trying to watch new anime's only to find out that it's on some low res stuff, or there are no subs
I usually go with torrents. But there are a ton of DDL sites out there, such as http://www.animesenshi.com/ or http://www.animetake.com/ etc.
Originally Posted by 2sappy

Here's another guide for the fall anime season.
http://theakiba.com/2011/...er-2011-new-anime-guide/

Damn, a lot of sequels. Guilty Crown looks pretty good.

I usually go with torrents. But there are a ton of DDL sites out there, such as http://www.animesenshi.com/ or http://www.animetake.com/ etc.
Originally Posted by 2sappy

Here's another guide for the fall anime season.
http://theakiba.com/2011/...er-2011-new-anime-guide/

Damn, a lot of sequels. Guilty Crown looks pretty good.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

This dude naruto is officially the best ninja in history.
Took out 2 of the strongest kage in history in a 20 min span. And took no damage.
Sasuke is gonna get *##!%@ up.

OP- zorro is gonna cut this squid guy up with a new wacky supermove. Im hoping he does some kind of single sword move to just end it.
And sanji is a jerk for kicking a baby. That thing is a giant baby. Hes from the same type as san juan wolf (the huge pirate with blackbeard)
I hope this doesnt drag out past new years.

Bleach is just bleach. Y u no use mask ichigo? Y u no try bankai?
Y everyone no use bankai right away if they are so **!+%*# concerned about killing every last one of these guys?
I mean ishida... how bout u shoot at ginjo the @%+@ you shot at ulquiorra or yammy?
Or is ginjo stronger than all that? Its getting stupid.
Bolded for truthiness.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

This dude naruto is officially the best ninja in history.
Took out 2 of the strongest kage in history in a 20 min span. And took no damage.
Sasuke is gonna get *##!%@ up.

OP- zorro is gonna cut this squid guy up with a new wacky supermove. Im hoping he does some kind of single sword move to just end it.
And sanji is a jerk for kicking a baby. That thing is a giant baby. Hes from the same type as san juan wolf (the huge pirate with blackbeard)
I hope this doesnt drag out past new years.

Bleach is just bleach. Y u no use mask ichigo? Y u no try bankai?
Y everyone no use bankai right away if they are so **!+%*# concerned about killing every last one of these guys?
I mean ishida... how bout u shoot at ginjo the @%+@ you shot at ulquiorra or yammy?
Or is ginjo stronger than all that? Its getting stupid.
Bolded for truthiness.

Tiger & Bunny just ended. What a great show. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I can't believe Kotetsu got renamed "Minute man Tiger"...that is not a good look for a hero, or a man for that matter. 
roll.gif

It looks like there's gonna be a season 2. I can't wait.
pimp.gif

Tiger & Bunny just ended. What a great show. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I can't believe Kotetsu got renamed "Minute man Tiger"...that is not a good look for a hero, or a man for that matter. 
roll.gif

It looks like there's gonna be a season 2. I can't wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Hmm I never even noticed her before. Now I can't wait for this damn movie! And seriously, Steins Gate SOL, take my money.
laugh.gif

Now to catch up with Kaiji...
The soundtrack is
pimp.gif

I gotta give the series director (and the narrator) major props for somehow making a dozen-plus episodes of Kaiji playing a pachinko machine some of the most dramatic, suspenseful anime I've ever seen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was anyone else in this thread watching Hanasaku Iroha (I think it was a spring anime series from this year)?  I know of a handful who do watch it and I somehow have this urge to want to see it for myself...

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Hmm I never even noticed her before. Now I can't wait for this damn movie! And seriously, Steins Gate SOL, take my money.
laugh.gif

Now to catch up with Kaiji...
The soundtrack is
pimp.gif

I gotta give the series director (and the narrator) major props for somehow making a dozen-plus episodes of Kaiji playing a pachinko machine some of the most dramatic, suspenseful anime I've ever seen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was anyone else in this thread watching Hanasaku Iroha (I think it was a spring anime series from this year)?  I know of a handful who do watch it and I somehow have this urge to want to see it for myself...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I like it.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I like it.
smokin.gif

Just caught up with Kaiji. All I can say is...DAMN.

Those final scenes before the end of the episode = epic sadness, yet so brilliant to watch. I wonder how that originally looked in the manga...

Just caught up with Kaiji. All I can say is...DAMN.

Those final scenes before the end of the episode = epic sadness, yet so brilliant to watch. I wonder how that originally looked in the manga...

just finished watching Tiger and Bunny
great ending!
pimp.gif

this was a great series, it's sad that it's done... hopefully there's a season 2 in the works

just finished watching Tiger and Bunny
great ending!
pimp.gif

this was a great series, it's sad that it's done... hopefully there's a season 2 in the works

I ran out of Initial D to read 
frown.gif

Started watching the anime series again. Only series I really got in to.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Helow

frown.gif

pimp.gif

almost rewatch the series every summer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Helow

frown.gif

pimp.gif

almost rewatch the series every summer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom