The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Is the DBZ Freiza Revival movie online anywhere?
I havent found it, but I saw that [COLOR=#red]The last: Natuto the movie[/COLOR] was out in korean with sub par english subs. As much as i want to watch it, I'll wait for the normal version to come out. :lol:

I wonder what the hell sasuke was doing all this time. I know he was on a journey but a journey for like 12 years?lol

I just finished watching the first season of Tokyo Ghoul.  I'm still confused as to what that wrench was and what was its importance. Hope the second season delivers. 

Saw the subpar english translation of Naruto: The Last.

Movie is kind of trash tbh.

Anyone know when Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Episode 17 drops?

TBH that and OP have been the only things keeping me going since Naruto has this BS filler arc that no one cares about.

Anyone know when Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Episode 17 drops?

TBH that and OP have been the only things keeping me going since Naruto has this BS filler arc that no one cares about.

I don't think 16 is even out yet, but it will be today. It's one of this season's series so it comes on every Saturday. As in, 17 will be out next Saturday.

I don't think 16 is even out yet, but it will be today. It's one of this season's series so it comes on every Saturday. As in, 17 will be out next Saturday.

Actually episode 16 dropped last Saturday, so I didn't know if they took a week off or something, usually it's my old man Saturday morning cartoon lol

What number did season 2 start at time for me to catch up

Episode 13.

Actually episode 16 dropped last Saturday, so I didn't know if they took a week off or something, usually it's my old man Saturday morning cartoon lol

You sure Young God? The last season ended at 12, and this is about to be the fourth episode of the second season. I just checked KissAnime, and it was 15 that came on last week.

Regardless though, you can expect it every Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
Episode 13.
You sure Young God? The last season ended at 12, and this is about to be the fourth episode of the second season. I just checked KissAnime, and it was 15 that came on last week.

Regardless though, you can expect it every Saturday afternoon.

Yeah I watched it last week on PinoyAnime

Man, Kekkai Sensen has yet to have a bad episode. They have all been great, especially todays.
"lucky" Abrams. :rofl:

Sakura is that chick that knowingly goes raw with a not-**** dude and is surprised when he turns out to not be **** as a father either
laugh.gif

Last edited:
kekkai sensen looks good but i still dont know what the hell is going on lol. Trying to find some new anime to pick up

For the digimon fans starting next week may 4-6 their showing all 54 episodes of the original series (not in the usa though 
mean.gif
) and

at the end they'll be announcing the broadcast schedule and other special/nostalgic stuff.

I'm glad more people are watching assassination classroom you'll love the comedy and how they reference other manga/anime at times

If yall diggin kekkai sensen you might also like owari no seraph 

I watched this anime not too long ago called "K".  Really interesting about four kings in modern japan with their own clan and each clan is represented by a color and has special powers.  Just checked kissanime and see that they came out with a movie.  Going to definitely watch that after I finish up the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul.

Back
Top Bottom