The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

People's reactions in here to Ulquiorra "killing" Ichigo is why I picked up Bleach to begin with.

Naruto was good until they made itachi a good guy. Pure nonsense

Yu Yu hakusho dub is life.

One piece> Naruto

NG is out.
Interesting chapter today. Everyone's rusty. :lol:
And Sakura saves the day. :lol:

Last edited:
smhhhhh *** water

disappointed in my boy naruto but more disappointed in sasuke

NO SUSANOO AT ALL? cmon son :smh: i thought sasuke was out here gettin it in too :smh: this new naruto got off to a good start **** already poppin off :pimp: hope sakura can handle herself until they come thru
i was tryna c a glimpse of their powers all we got was rust :lol:

Last edited:
Naruto was fire this week! Sasuke da gawd single handedly putting in that work once again I see. How does the Hokage get rusty? Naruto got theat Gohan syndrome? Stronger as a teenager than as a grown *** man? :rofl:

One Piece was whack. Nothing happened and GUESS WHAT? Oda took a break. Just like the good ole days of Dressrosa.

Whack Bleach chapter. Kubo has too many characters in this arc. He shouldn't have made those 3 Quincies switch to the good side.

Last edited:
Naruto

Kinda dumb this weak. Kishi's clearly nerfing Naruto and Sasuke to make it seem credible that they're not just stomping this son and father combo. Shin and Shin, really? :smh:

Sakura came in clutch and then got kidnapped :lol:

mcamp0079 mcamp0079 ZZ turned a few people off at first because of the new main character. He's a lot different from Amurao and Kamille, and that gives the story a different tone. it's still in the UC of course, but I don't feel it's as dark as Zeta was. However, I personally loved that series

mann kishi wouldnt do minato or any other kage like how he did naruto and sasuke just now dam shame :lol:

what if he made the blade hit saasuke daughter instead :wow: :wow: :wow: yoo that **** wouldve popped off crazy :wow:

Last edited:
Bruh... Oda knows how to build hype like no other... ***** had me counting down the seconds :smh:

Finally we bout to get the real deal fight.

One thing I hate about dressrosa, I don't understand why oda didn't make Rebecca useful for atleast one got damn thing. She's been cheeks this whole arc. Same w/ bellamy. I'm hoping they play a role later

That was just lazy. Like seriously, Sasuke should've popped susanoo right away as a protective shield and naruto doesn't even try and use FTG

That was just lazy. Like seriously, Sasuke should've popped susanoo right away as a protective shield and naruto doesn't even try and use FTG

Naruto can't use an attack he doesn't know.

One Piece

I'm ready for Dressrossa to be over.

Last edited:
as a mecha fan i gotta say is Knights is the best looking mecha  show ive seen.

@silkboi
 do i need to read the manga or something. I watched like the first 30-40 eps of one piece and it wasnt on par with naruto. the dub is atrocious though

Bleach would have been 1000x better if they had just took a year or 2 off instead of stopping and starting it again. Soul society arc was great but those arancar fights were out of control(ulquiorra& grimjaw). @mikeeeeey
 try to find an episode guide so you can avoid unwanted filler eps trust me.

I've only been watching the anime. It really picks up during the Arlong Park arc.

Naruto can't use an attack he doesn't know.

One Piece

I'm ready for Dressrossa to be over.
I thought he used it when he teleported to Bolt when he was climbing on homage mountain

He used Shunshin, the body flicker technique for that.

Naruto chapter isn't bad. Fights are short though.
As expected, Sakura threw a punch from nowhere. Screamed something and ignored her Nanadaime Hokage who just got stabbed. Then she got kidnapped. *claps* Good job fangirl

Naruto is rusty. No surprise about it. The Elemental Nations has been peaceful for years. Paperwork has always been his enemy since he became a Hokage

Sasuke is still a beast with only one arm. 8)

Bleach chapter is decent though.
Finally Kenpachi shows up. Can't wait to see him fighting. I am really curious to see an Quincy who goes against Mayuri in the future.

I have a long way to catch up One Piece.. I am still on Episode 525 |I

OP
Luffy, the king of clutch. :lol:

Bleach
I cant wait to see who Kenny fights. :lol:

1. DEATHNOTE
2. ATTACK ON TITAN
3. COWBOY BEEBOP
4. FULL METAL ALCHEMIST/BROTHERHOOD
5. BLEACH
6. OUTLAW STAR
7. EUREKA 7
8. HUNTER X HUNTER
9. DRAGON BALL Z
10. GHOST IN THE SHELL

HONORABLE MENTION: NEON GENESIS EVANGELION

GREATEST I'VE LAID MY EYES UPON.

been hearin lotta good things bout FMA too might have to check that out later

Last edited:
Was thinking the same thing. To each their own I guess.

Nawwww yo I can't give it to him... I can't let this go LOL

the 10 you have on there memphis all classic but bleach................... and honarable mention to evangalion???? I haven't even watched it but I know it's great (from reactions,)

BLEACH AT 5.....

I can see SS arc and if stopped at that... but 5???

I can't

i'm messing with you bro... I really do believe 5 is a stretch i'm thinking you meant 50....

been hearin lotta good things bout FMA too might have to check that out later

After you saying Naruto over One Piece, im not sure if you deserve to watch such a magnificent show

I'm joking today yall, had a long day need to internet thug for awhile to make myself feel better.

Back
Top Bottom