The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kubo really..
tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png

*goes back to reading Prison School*

Last edited:
Boku no Hero Academia
Is Iida really gonna die? He was referred to in the past tense before, so either he dies soon, gets severely injured and can't be a hero anymore, or leaves and becomes a vigilante.

One piece might seriously be the goat....

Laws backstory :frown: son had it the WORST

He could follow so many people its ridiculous.
He could even hire other authors to work on the side characters and id be fine with that.

I want to know why the yonkou are the yonkou and what do they do.

[COLOR=#red]Dragon Ball Super[/COLOR]

Vegeta stays taking L's all day. :lol:
Son got punked and ran away from a group of humans. So frail. :lol:
He punched his son in the nose for wanting to go to an amusement park. :smh:
He can't even handle 150G anymore. :lol:

Oh, but I'm sure for Vegeta...

:rofl:

Truth telling aside, it was nice to see Bulma "try" to challenge Vegeta. :lol:

Serious question though. Why haven't Supreme Kai and Kabito unfused yet? Can't they unfuse when the earrings come off, like Vegeta and Goku did?

Last edited:
He could follow so many people its ridiculous.
He could even hire other authors to work on the side characters and id be fine with that.

I want to know why the yonkou are the yonkou and what do they do.
Do you mean each one's specific motivation? Because we know you become a Yonkou by accumulating large amounts of territory and influence in the New World and have the power to defend that territory. Motivation wise, we've see with Whitebeard it was kindness and him wanting a family, with Big Mom she picks islands that produce sweets she likes and forces them to pay with that for protection. Blackbeard is using it to get in position to try and become pirate king. Kaido is relatively unknown, but we should learn about his motivations soon and Shanks is unknown as well. 

As far as what they do, it's unknown, but we've seen with Big Mom besides blackmail, having islands destroyed, and having massive tea parties, she financed experiments for Caesar. Kaido is manufacturing weapons and robots on one of his islands, and is involved with something on Wano, and was building an army with artificial zoans. There's so much more to learn about tons of stuff in the series.

[COLOR=#red]Dragon Ball Super[/COLOR]

Vegeta stays taking L's all day. :lol:
Son got punked and ran away from a group of humans. So frail. :lol:
He punched his son in the nose for wanting to go to an amusement park. :smh:
He can't even handle 150G anymore. :lol:

:rofl:

Truth telling aside, it was nice to see Bulma "try" to challenge Vegeta. :lol:

Serious question though. Why haven't Supreme Kai and Kabito unfused yet? Can't they unfuse when the earrings come off, like Vegeta and Goku did?

I thought if u put on the earings it was permanent. The only reason it split vegeta and goku was because they got swallowed or forcibly got split because of buu

Dragon Ball Super

Vegeta stays taking L's all day.
laugh.gif
Son got punked and ran away from a group of humans. So frail.
laugh.gif

He punched his son in the nose for wanting to go to an amusement park.
mean.gif

He can't even handle 150G anymore.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Truth telling aside, it was nice to see Bulma "try" to challenge Vegeta.
laugh.gif

I thought if u put on the earings it was permanent. The only reason it split vegeta and goku was because they got swallowed or forcibly got split because of buu
Yeah the earrings don't come off ever. Buu is the only reason Goku and Vegeta separated.

And Vegeta could've killed everyone in that crowd. It's not running when you spare their lives.

And trunks got punched for punching Vegeta. Not for wanting to go to the amusement park.

It was interesting that he couldn't handle 150Gs though. Thought for sure he was stronger than that.

Yeah the earrings don't come off ever. Buu is the only reason Goku and Vegeta separated.
And Vegeta could've killed everyone in that crowd. It's not running when you spare their lives.
And trunks got punched for punching Vegeta. Not for wanting to go to the amusement park.
It was interesting that he couldn't handle 150Gs though. Thought for sure he was stronger than that.
Vegeta is a coward for not showing off his sick saiyan dance moves. :lol:
If I remember correctly, he used to train in 200G. I remember him and Goku doing 1 fingered push ups in 200G. Maybe he just got soft. :lol:

Last edited:
200? LOL he used to train in 300 for days on end. Though Goku also was training in 100 on the way to Namek with little problem, yet is somehow being challenged by 10? :lol: :rofl:

200? LOL he used to train in 300 for days on end. Though Goku also was training in 100 on the way to Namek with little problem, yet is somehow being challenged by 10?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I found it hilarious when he commented that the planet was good for gravity training.

I was like this is the equivalent of of a pro weightlifter doing reps with 5 pound weights
laugh.gif

Da gawd Toriyama going senile brehs.

Hate to say it but I easily see Super becoming trash. There's already the glaring plothole of Beerus being awake during all this when during the movie he was established as being asleep for 30+ years.

And now it seems like they're literally rehashing the plot from the BOG movie but with whacker animation

Hate to say it but I easily see Super becoming trash. There's already the glaring plothole of Beerus being awake during all this when during the movie he was established as being asleep for 30+ years.

And now it seems like they're literally rehashing the plot from the BOG movie but with whacker animation
The fact that we already knows what happens in the future kills a major part of the story. The only thing that's a mystery is female whis and fat beerus.

Doesn't really matter if you just see the series as writing over/re-writing the events of the film, with minor changes here and there.

Just seems that they want to cover both BoG and Resurrection in their own arcs, before moving on to the new plot.

Im somewhat late to the party, but I'm really finding Gangsta to be enjoyable( and over the top). Hopefully it can continue it for a full season

There's a new show called Gate, that's pretty interesting so far. 2 eps in

YEA GATE DEF LOOKS LIKE A WINNER.

ROKKA - BRAVES OF THE SIX FLOWERS LOOKS LIKE A KEEPER AS WELL. ALSO ONLY 2 EPISODES SO FAR.

PANICKED WHEN I SAW NO WORLD TRIGGER EPISODE THIS PAST WEEKEND THEN SAW THAT IT TOOK A WEEK OFF. :lol:

Last edited:
There's a new show called Gate, that's pretty interesting so far. 2 eps in

YEA GATE DEF LOOKS LIKE A WINNER.

ROKKA - BRAVES OF THE SIX FLOWERS LOOKS LIKE A KEEPER AS WELL. ALSO ONLY 2 EPISODES SO FAR.

PANICKED WHEN I SAW NO WORLD TRIGGER EPISODE THIS PAST WEEKEND THEN SAW THAT IT TOOK A WEEK OFF. :lol:
Yeah I'm also watching Rokka. It's similar to Yona of the dawn in a way but there aren't a ton of new shows that are worthwhile this season

And yeah I was a little startled by no Food wars or world trigger

Current summer rotation is

Durarara
Gate
Rokka
Charlotte
Gangsta

Im somewhat late to the party, but I'm really finding Gangsta to be enjoyable( and over the top). Hopefully it can continue it for a full season

Finally caught up on both episodes today and I completely agree. Very dope series so far, and I'll be picking up the manga when the anime ends if it doesn't cover everything.

I like GATE, Charlotte, Rokka no Yuusha, A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist, and I see potential in Classroom Crisis.

Haven't given everything a watch yet though so there may be more that I'd be into.

Last edited:
It's been a couple of months since I've posted in here, but I've been lurking for a while.

Ready for the next epi of prison school 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 I wonder how long it'll take to catch up the the manga

^ at the rate ep 1 went thwy could catch up in like 12 eps
They wont catch up anytime soon. The first episode was 6 chapters. If they keep that pace for 12 episodes, then that's 72 chapters. The manga has 182 chapters and counting. It'll take a few seasons to catch up. :lol:

If I did my math then the anime will get to the point where...
They ask for the extension to gather evidence that they were framed for a breakout, to prevent the expulsion. That means that we are gonna get to the speech about *****, as well as the "makeout session" Kiyoshi has with Hana in the office. :lol: :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
They wont catch up anytime soon. The first episode was 6 chapters. If they keep that pace for 12 episodes, then that's 72 chapters. The manga has 182 chapters and counting. It'll take a few seasons to catch up. :lol:

If I did my math then the anime will get to the point where...
They ask for the extension to gather evidence that they were framed for a breakout, to prevent the expulsion. That means that we are gonna get to the speech about *****, as well as the "makeout session" Kiyoshi has with Hana in the office. :lol: :nerd: :pimp:
lol i was exaggerating a bit, but geez that first ep did feel like it went super fast through chapters.

i hope to all that is holy we get that scene in before the season does a finale. probably one of my favorite moments.

Back
Top Bottom