The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

the art seem like its getting worse too i cant hardly tell whats going on

the horn just sent out a giant blast of reiatsu?

and the girls sword reflected it and cut him in half?

One Piece
Interesting. They used the poison gas on the minks.
But where is Sanji though?
laugh.gif
Man, they'll get to Sanji. He seems to be off doing something with his new best buddy Caesar. He left a note so it's all good.
Syrup village is finally going to know all about Ussop, since they didn't believe he was Sogeking. I would like to see a cover with Yassop's reaction though.

I'm trying to figure out this timeline though. The attack on Zou was 17 days ago. It's been 10-11 days since Dressrosa, 12 since PH, but we see Sheepshead go to tell Jack that Caesar was defeated after watching the broadcast, unless it wasn't Sheepshead or he was watching on the ship because we see Sanji and Brook attack him in 795, which means the Zou attack had been going on for 5+ days, I think is right.

That should also mean whatever weapon Jack used shouldn't be shinokuni or if it was it was an early version. Sanji could use Caesar to counteract the poison as well. 

This is a weirdly handled flashback, but it should be very interesting and it keeps them moving. Jack's subordinates seem to be named after card games. 

It'd be interesting if the other 2 calamities are ancient zoans as well and X Drake had become one in his 2 years. Jack's dumb haircut makes him seem less menacing.

I think the mink's electro attack comes from static electricity made by their fur. I also want to see the difference between the Duke of the day and the Duke of the night and if the nocturnal minks are different from the day time ones, since Wanda already mentioned something about Luffy being lucky the moon wasn't out. 

Giving up on bleach in 2015 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] the question is how are y'all still reading that trash

Reactions: TXZ
Giving up on bleach in 2015 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] the question is how are y'all still reading that trash
In my case, I've been on this boat for too long to get off, much like my boy Gutz is the Berserk Manga
(although he just got off his boat after literally 7 years on it :lol:).
Sure, the boat may have a few holes in it, and the sail may or may not be on fire, but I intend to go all the way to the final destination, be it a port or the bottom of the sea. :lol:

unbearably slow.

half because kubo knows there isn't much story left to tell, but rather than get to it, he's milking his cash cow for all it's worth.

We spent the last 6 chapters literally watching 4 attacks happen.

Bleach is not bad? 
roll.gif
     I understand you put alot of time into it but lets not lie to others 

I had just started bleach a couple months ago I was really into the anime until in the middle of this aizen war they stuffed like 12 filler episodes MID FIGHT! Like I don't care one way or another about fillers but why would I care about this lion doll pretending to be a dog when I was just watching grimjow vs Ichigo smh they lost some respect from me after that ****...

I had just started bleach a couple months ago I was really into the anime until in the middle of this aizen war they stuffed like 12 filler episodes MID FIGHT! Like I don't care one way or another about fillers but why would I care about this lion doll pretending to be a dog when I was just watching grimjow vs Ichigo smh they lost some respect from me after that ****...

You gotta look up what episodes are filler, fam. And then just omit them from your watching experience.

OP episode was so mf lit!! The end gave me the chills. I expect fire from here on out since the climax is coming

OP chapter this week was fye as usual. jack is a monster...but the mink tribe ain't no pushovers which is dope

Yall got it twisted. Bleach isnt bad.....just slow
Agreed, I like this arc, waiting to see Sajin Komamura again, the boros and garou fights gonna look crazy on the OPM anime, also gintama does have a serious storyline, you gotta endure it though.
My Wano predictions
Sanji x Jack
Zoro vs madddd swordsmen trying to get ryumas sword
Luffy x Kaido

P.S. I think Blackbeard and Dragon might get to an agreement, to Sabos dislike, I think sabo is purposely luring BBs crew to baltigo

ONE PUNCH MAN

SO MUMEN RIDER FINALLY SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS. HE IS WEAK AS ALL HELL :rofl:. I EXPECTED THAT THOUGH.

Dragon Ball Super
So it appears that Ginyu is indeed coming back (That next episode title is almost on par with Frieza Defeated. :lol:)
As surprised as i am to say it, I cant wait to see his antics again, and the silly poses. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom