The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah I know but we in 2016 dawg. They gotta step it up.
Yeah. Like not all shounen have pushover antagonists. Look at Haikyuu or Food wars. They have pretty confident protags.

But I will say that unlike Mikumo, Deku actually has shown he has balls and is moving forward with not being pathetic

Hero academia was fire!!!

Only thing is I hope the main character eventually stops being a mikumo type dude. Already starting to get annoying.
I can only assume you're watching the anime to be throwing such slander around. Don't worry, he's no Mikumo

Interesting ep of Re:Zero.
I guess somebody in the house, mainly the house head didn't like him getting so close to Emilia and killed him in his sleep.

At first I thought it was like if he survived a day then that would be the new jumping off point; but he lasted like a week and got reset back at the beginning so I guess it works like a checkpoint system and he has to complete some kinda goal to avoid being sent back too far. He saved Emilia so he gets to bypass that point and goes to the mansion

I'm torn between it being a case of Roswald not liking their relationship and him just feeling like his presence is no longer needed if there's a reasonable amount of doubt towards him not being a spy.

Your theory makes sense though because she mentioned something about him being around her potentially being a bad idea for him. I figured she meant that the public wouldn't like it, but I could see it being applicable to the members of the mansion as well.

Yeah. Like not all shounen have pushover antagonists. Look at Haikyuu or Food wars. They have pretty confident protags.

But I will say that unlike Mikumo, Deku actually has shown he has balls and is moving forward with not being pathetic

Word I like how he just goes for it

I can only assume you're watching the anime to be throwing such slander around. Don't worry, he's no Mikumo

Yeah anime strictly. Sounds good to me :lol: :pimp:

I guess somebody in the house, mainly the house head didn't like him getting so close to Emilia and killed him in his sleep.

At first I thought it was like if he survived a day then that would be the new jumping off point; but he lasted like a week and got reset back at the beginning so I guess it works like a checkpoint system and he has to complete some kinda goal to avoid being sent back too far. He saved Emilia so he gets to bypass that point and goes to the mansion

I'm torn between it being a case of Roswald not liking their relationship and him just feeling like his presence is no longer needed if there's a reasonable amount of doubt towards him not being a spy.

Your theory makes sense though because she mentioned something about him being around her potentially being a bad idea for him. I figured she meant that the public wouldn't like it, but I could see it being applicable to the members of the mansion as well.
I think once Subaru started to away Emilia into not doing her studies and duties. That was the final straw for him being there. She's a political pawn for Roswald so it's in his best benefit for her to focus. Plus he's apparently the best magic user in the kingdom. I doubt an assassin is gonna just roll up into his house

I think once Subaru started to away Emilia into not doing her studies and duties. That was the final straw for him being there. She's a political pawn for Roswald so it's in his best benefit for her to focus. Plus he's apparently the best magic user in the kingdom. I doubt an assassin is gonna just roll up into his house

I'M THIKING THE SAME THING BUT IT'S TOO OBVIOUS FOR HIM TO BE THE KILLER. I WOULD HOPE THAT THE SERIES HAS MORE IMAGINATION THAN THAT.

Never really moved on from DBZ back then... Finally decided to and now i'm watching One Piece and loving it. Bleach is next on my list. 

Never really moved on from DBZ back then... Finally decided to and now i'm watching One Piece and loving it. Bleach is next on my list. 

WELCOME BRETHERN!!

i got my Ex on One Piece, she loves it.

never watched Anime in her life (maybe a few pokemon eps back in the day)
She loved Death Note she finished that in like a week or two.
shes at the part of one Piece when he punched the celestial Trentibueto? (sp?)
now shes all confused because she's getting introduced to all the rookies but she loves it.

(if only she loved it when we were together :smh: )

Couldnt wait for my US burning blood pre order, bought the japanese version this morning. OMGGGGG Games rediccccc :smokin

WELCOME BRETHERN!!

now shes all confused because she's getting introduced to all the rookies but she loves it.

Give it 2 years and youll be back together

Got Storm 4 in yesterday 
smokin.gif
 love all the extra effects and the jutsu and character swaps, but the story mode.. 
mean.gif
 why even add it if it's mainly pictures 
laugh.gif

Breezed through the 80 manga chapters of My Hero Academia. It's pretty good. I will say that I wish there was more down time and focus on the everyday school stuff. It's falling into that same hole Bleach has done with throwing constant fight after fight at the reader with nothing else in between. Like how many times are the villains going to ambush the students

Breezed through the 80 manga chapters of My Hero Academia. It's pretty good. I will say that I wish there was more down time and focus on the everyday school stuff. It's falling into that same hole Bleach has done with throwing constant fight after fight at the reader with nothing else in between. Like how many times are the villains going to ambush the students
Same problem Black Clover has, little to no downtime, pace is ridiculously fast

Been watching Ajin: Demi-Human on Netflix. Animation is in the vein of Knights of Sidonia.

Got Storm 4 in yesterday :smokin  love all the extra effects and the jutsu and character swaps, but the story mode.. :smh:  why even add it if it's mainly pictures :lol:

I want to pick it up, but I'm still on PS3 unfortunately.

WELCOME BRETHERN!!

Haha it feels good to be back! i definetly haven't gotten up there yet. Just finished seeing luffy WHOOP arlong's ***. :lol:

She should be back with you after putting her on. :smh:

Never thought I'd see this so soon.

Japanese artists appealing the american audience.

Hopefully this paves the way for more jrock artists.

The Gazette next
smokin.gif

I got around to finally watching The Boy and the Beast. Pretty disappointing movie all around. Makes you just appreciate Ghibli films so much more

Never thought I'd see this so soon.
Japanese artists appealing the american audience.
Hopefully this paves the way for more jrock artists.

The Gazette next:smokin
I think it's more that Colbert just has different musical guests on his show. Wasn't Hatsune Miku on their a while back? While Babymetal are big, I doubt their appeal is that big in the US

Last edited:
why would you not just tell dude off the bat "btw you need to drink blood to stay human"

:lol:

Exactly!
But that's probably just to show a forgetful or nonchalant attitude about her character

why would you not just tell dude off the bat "btw you need to drink blood to stay human"

:lol:

Exactly!
But that's probably just to show a forgetful or nonchalant attitude about her character
Yeah that was really dumb. Like her character doesn't fit the world IMO. She's typical anime cliche but the story and setting seems a bit more serious. Why don't you actively carry around a flask of blood if you need it. Acting kooky to people who are already scared of you and asking for their blood isn't going to work at all. And you just randomly leave the other guy there

Back
Top Bottom