The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Are you guys still anti-Ghost in the Shell movie because of the cast or have the trailers changed your mind? I think it looks pretty good. Looks like the Geisha house scene is in it.
I was in that same boat, but the recent trailers got me interested. I was going to see it regardless, but now with more interest than not. :lol:
I might go see it, just watched the og movie for the first time recently. It might not be on opening weekend, but I'll get around to it....somehow, someway

Kinda funny that I was talking about the SAC anime yet no one responded. But when Naruto or One Piece is brought up :rolleyes :rolleyes

Just binged watched thru all 26 episodes of G.I.S-SAC.

:wow: :wow:

I shouldn't have done that, too much info in those last 3 or so episodes that I couldn't comprehend. Gonna have to watch them over so I can get a better understanding.

Didn't Togusa already know exactly who the laughing man was? By the time he went to meet with the sunflower society, he already knew what's up. All he had to do was tell the members of section 9

I started watching GitS from the beginning. I think I've seen most of the series but its from catching it here and there late night on Adult Swim.

Are you guys still anti-Ghost in the Shell movie because of the cast or have the trailers changed your mind? I think it looks pretty good. Looks like the Geisha house scene is in it.
I was in that same boat, but the recent trailers got me interested. I was going to see it regardless, but now with more interest than not. :lol:
I might go see it, just watched the og movie for the first time recently. It might not be on opening weekend, but I'll get around to it....somehow, someway

Kinda funny that I was talking about the SAC anime yet no one responded. But when Naruto or One Piece is brought up :rolleyes :rolleyes

Just binged watched thru all 26 episodes of G.I.S-SAC.

:wow: :wow:

I shouldn't have done that, too much info in those last 3 or so episodes that I couldn't comprehend. Gonna have to watch them over so I can get a better understanding.

Didn't Togusa already know exactly who the laughing man was? By the time he went to meet with the sunflower society, he already knew what's up. All he had to do was tell the members of section 9

Think you missed the window mayne, me and 2sappy discussed it briefly a year or so ago when Arise dropped. Actually, I just realized a movie dropped after the arise series... May be time to revisit.

One Piece
scenes like those at the end of this chapter warm my heart. :lol:
I sure hope they ruin that ceremony in spectacular fashion.

One Piece
scenes like those at the end of this chapter warm my heart. :lol:
I sure hope they ruin that ceremony in spectacular fashion.

I ALMOST shed a tear just almost though
[emoji]127807[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127807[/emoji]

i am a hero ends next chapter 
eek.gif

man I'm still on the arabasta arc lol.

newbie.

but i LOVE it.

my favorite show besides rick and morty

The dub? I have a feeling a lot of stuff is going to get lost in translation. :lol:

And Speedwagon is far from useless. He's the Joestar family stand after all. :lol:

Finished season 1 onto stardust crusaders

Speedwagon =pippen

Rush to judgement

Hulu got the whole series cant wait on toonami

I see naruto still milking it out ...

Need to finish ranma 1/2

If you're not reading Gosu, start NOW.
Boy oh boy the last few chapters have been amazing. :pimp:

I never really come in this thread much, but I've been bored lately and wanted something new to read so I decided to come in here and get some recommendations. I started reading Gosu yesterday after reading this post. I'm now on chapter 30...

Bro...

IM ADDICTED TO THIS MANGA MAN!!! This ***** Ryongo is a real one!!!

Tower of God:
A lot going on in the story. Surprisingly it seems like we'll be getting Baam's background soon. 
So everyone is talking about how useless Evan is as a guide, so obviously SIU is setting him up for something big for him. Also, where is Hwa Ryun? I wonder if she went to where Rachel's team is or if she went somewhere else entirely. She's such an enigma. Also, I wonder if the guide who just showed up is Yuto and if she'll tag along post FoD. I hope we learn more about guides soon and the difference between red witch guides and silver dwarf guides. Also, Hockney mentioned how complicated the passages on the FoD are, so I think we'll get a scene of Hwa Ryun easily navigating them, just to show how top notch a guide she is. Remember, before becoming Baam's guide she was Ha Jinsung's guide, who is one of the strongest in the tower.

Now onto the Garam and Baam interactions. So either Baam was in that cave an extremely long time and he was put there to be hidden and she knew of his existence and it was one of the reasons she betrayed Zahard or there was a prophecy about Baam. Also, I wonder if what Yura told Baam is coming true this easily or if she was talking about something else.

I really like Garam though. Someone pointed this out, but all the princesses that are still loyal to Zahard wear heels, while all the ones aren't, are siding with Baam, or are doubting Zahard and want to change the tower all wear sneakers or in the case of Anak no shoes. It relates back to the idea the princesses are shoes in a display case from season 1. 

Currently on the FoD there are 6 of the 15 pieces of the key to the 135th floor, Karaka and Wangnan's rings and 4 of the 13th months series. 

Urek is on his way and will probably smash his way through the gatekeepers, because Garam will have 0 interest in telling them to let him in. We know Urek has a crush on Garam, while she hates him. She probably invited him before trying to see if he was the irregular she had heard about and it turned out he had no interest in changing the tower with her, so she just chalked him up as an useless idiot. 

Mata mentions if Hockney goes with Baam he may find something really important. Meaning that the painting may not be Hockney's actual soul, just a treasured memory, but when the soul collectors were taking Hockey's soul they did mention it seemed weird. Anyway I hope Hockey stays around I've liked him ever since he was using the fat chick on the train as a model. 

I wonder what Hwaryun is setting up between Hell Joe, Karaka, and Yuri. She probably already knows Karaka will be with Hell Joe by the time Yuri goes to get rid of him. I wonder if she's setting something up. 

SIU is setting up the arc nicely.

I'm really enjoying how ******ed Dragonball Super is :lol:

I been balls deep on the serious/darker anime recently. I wanted to slit my wrists after watching attack on titan so watching some legit tomfoolery has been most welcome.

I'm getting dedicated internet in my apt Saturday I need to catch up to OP so bad. They just saved the elephant when I stopped

Dont know how i havent found this thread before.

English dub of iron blooded orphans starts next month

Last edited:
just finished skypia on one piece.

i don't see how there can be a better anime than this.

its predictable but somehow keeps you watching.

arlong park was the best so far imo tho

Back
Top Bottom