The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

As much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty much ready for Naruto and Bleach to finish at this point. They're getting ridiculous; more so Naruto.

Bleach could end but not to long ago it was said naruto is only barely beginning to be in its final stages which final stages can take anywhere from 2-6 years. More then likely be around for a good 4+.

What the hell? So who's going to be the villain after this? After this there's no one left

hes saying that Naruto is still a weekly series. So while this war has been the final arc, it still takes years to unfold because of the nature of this medium. It's june now, we may very well be here next year and naruto will still be playing itself out.

The Juubi hasnt reached its final jink stage yet. So we have to see Obito defeated, Madara dealt with, whatever Orochimaru is planning, then hammer out stuff between Naruto and sasuke... Who will become Hokage etc

Last edited:
This is bleach final arc and I got a feeling they are either leading up to ichi becoming captain commander or the new soul king....
Anybody have a good manga to check out or anime with mas action or a well written "cute" manga lol

As much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty much ready for Naruto and Bleach to finish at this point. They're getting ridiculous; more so Naruto.

Bleach could end but not to long ago it was said naruto is only barely beginning to be in its final stages which final stages can take anywhere from 2-6 years. More then likely be around for a good 4+.

What the hell? So who's going to be the villain after this? After this there's no one left

hes saying that Naruto is still a weekly series. So while this war has been the final arc, it still takes years to unfold because of the nature of this medium. It's june now, we may very well be here next year and naruto will still be playing itself out.

The Juubi hasnt reached its final jink stage yet. So we have to see Obito defeated, Madara dealt with, whatever Orochimaru is planning, then hammer out stuff between Naruto and sasuke... Who will become Hokage etc

cmon, kishi brought out the wild all star team, and cleared out the bench, and after all that, he called special teams in. ALL that vs obito x madara? nah son this war has to end lol, there can only be so many power ups.

....if naruto fuses with his pops to become some type of unlocked god 9 tails

jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

cmon, kishi brought out the wild all star team, and cleared out the bench, and after all that, he called special teams in. ALL that vs obito x madara? nah son this war has to end lol, there can only be so many power ups.

....if naruto fuses with his pops to become some type of unlocked god 9 tails

jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

I dont know about fuse, but I do think Minato will give naruto his portion of the kyuubi chakra.

Is that video from the anime of A World Only God Knows
laugh.gif

I read the first 200 chapters or so and just took a long break for no reason. That video makes me want to start reading it again.

These powerups in Naruto are getting out of hand :lol:

At this point the 5 kage are bums and the greatest shinobi in history has seemingly gotten washed with one strike :smh:

3 chapters of Fairy Tail were released last week and it looks like 3 were released again today.

Service x Servant ep 2-

Just as good as ep 1 :lol:

Funny that the tsundere sister in love with her bro is the same VA as Kirino lol :smokin

Def gonna be one of my favorite coms from the season.

Love Lab ep 2-

Was pretty funny as expected

"Felt a big one coming" Line has me :rofl:

Although it was still very good i couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Or am i trippin?

The New Gatchaman Crowds series is pretty good. :lol:
Such a dramatic change from the old costumes to the new ones. I almost didnt recognize them. :lol:

Railgun S ep. 14
I damn near shed a tear for Misaka and her plight. So helpless...:frown:

Service x Servant ep 2-

Just as good as ep 1 :lol:

Funny that the tsundere sister in love with her bro is the same VA as Kirino lol :smokin

Def gonna be one of my favorite coms from the season.

This is actually false. I looked it up after I watched the episode too because it sounded so familiar. :lol:

Servant x Service ep 2
I'm loving that this is becoming pretty office-like in that it's side-character focused with the main character being fairly normal compared to the others.

Love Lab ep 2
Maki consistently brings the lulz. I hope they eventually end up trying these techniques on real dudes though.

Danganronpa ep 2
Damn, they killed her off with the QUICKNESS. :wow: :lol:

Didn't expect the trial to come up this quickly.

Last edited:
Danganronpa ep 2

They killed both of them off with the quickness. :lol:
I found it interesting that they killed off the model and the Idol right off the bat. :nerd:
One thing that got to me was that the big muscley person with the long white hair and the scars was actually a girl. That blew my mind when I realized it. :wow: :rofl:
Dem reverse traps...:smh:
I can't believe I didn't notice that in the first episode. :lol:

does anyone get this supposed beef between Fairy Tail and One Piece?

I've seen some of the shots fired. but do yout hink this is all intentional

Danganronpa ep 2

They killed both of them off with the quickness. :lol:
I found it interesting that they killed off the model and the Idol right off the bat. :nerd:
One thing that got to me was that the big muscley person with the long white hair and the scars was actually a girl. That blew my mind when I realized it. :wow: :rofl:
Dem reverse traps...:smh:
I can't believe I didn't notice that in the first episode. :lol:
Yeah it hit me this episode too. :rofl: Chick looks straight out of street fighter.

Monogatari ep. 2
Score one for the Fans!!! :evil: :wow: :nthat:
Now back to the story. :lol:
Black Hanekawa is back, and it looks like s/he might be a good guy this time. We'll have to wait and see. That white tiger launched BH up high. I'm surprised there were no injuries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom