The Official: Anyone Golf? Thread ...

I've rented in Hawaii because it'd be a pain in the %#@ to travel w/ my clubs...and now with the cost of any checked baggage, it makes more sense whenyou travel to price it out.

Anyone thinking about becoming a golf pro? I was curious and started looking up some info, definitely something I can see myself doing in the future. Too badI'm already in my 4th year at school.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

looking for a wood/hybrid set...any ideas
nerd.gif

Adams has great Hybrids.. they have a few different selection on iron sets with hybrids.. also check out Nickent on their hybrids..I hit their hybrids atleast10 yards further than any other hybrid...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Anyone thinking about becoming a golf pro? I was curious and started looking up some info, definitely something I can see myself doing in the future. Too bad I'm already in my 4th year at school.

I'd make sure you could see yourself working weekends, holidays, etc. I worked as an assistant on a resort for 6 years, and finally had to give up on theweek by week schedule and early morning shifts.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Anyone thinking about becoming a golf pro? I was curious and started looking up some info, definitely something I can see myself doing in the future. Too bad I'm already in my 4th year at school.

one of my friends is doing it. he graduated college, worked for a bit and then decided to do it. if its something you want to do, give it a shot

This thread died i guess on the switch....

big news tho

Nick Watney and Rory McIlroy to Nike Golf... reported my Fox Sports.

a 10-yr deal :pimp: :pimp:

also the VR_s driver = red head

Back
Top Bottom