The Official Boxing Day Thread: All Deals in here!

Yeah I know its early but I am kind of excited for this boxing day. I am looking to pick up a PS3 and some headphones. Thinking of hitting up goodfoot andlivestock as well for some kicks. Livestock had some decent shoes last yr for cheap. I heard goodfoot was better though. I find all the chain stores to havetrash for sale when it comes to kicks like fl and nike stores. redflagdeals.com is great place to learn about bargains.

For LiveStock and Goodfoot, dont you have to make a decision on which on to go to. Cause you know the line up for the stores will be long.

Hmm.. Someone with an inside source want to tell us about Sporting Life?

I know they had 50% off all NF.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Eff that lets see some Electronics.
laugh.gif
Word.

I'm not quite ready to camp tho. aghk.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Hmm.. Someone with an inside source want to tell us about Sporting Life?

I know they had 50% off all NF.
They usually have very cheap NFs at opening (door crashers).

My aunt picked up a nice parka for like $100, and a coat for my kid cousin for cheaper.

Cosign with RFD Carlos, I remember when I stumbled on that site like 4 years ago, leaked flyers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I might be making some major purchase's. redtagdeals.ca is a good place to check out.

I am looking to grab another lcd for my room

I wish I found RFD earlier in my life because they have saved a bunch of money

im in the same boat, looking to buy my parents a new 37+ HDTV with a bluray player, mayb ps3 so i can combine bros present in there as well

Originally Posted by rjones416

whats the best way to get a good tv? line up in front of best buy at 5am?

sit at your PC on the BB and FS sites and smash your F5 key every 5 seconds until they release the Bday sales online.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

redflagdeals.com is your friend. Dude's over there take cheapness to a whole 'nother level.
laugh.gif

RFD is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dudes are on point and real early too with a lotta good deals. ive gotta havesaved enough from browsing there to afford a bigger tv by now.

speaking of tv's, anyone got boxing day info on a good 42 or 46" LCDs? i dont care whether its 60hz or 120hz, its for my parents so theyre not gonnabe noticing the difference that much.

People were talking about the Jordan CDPs being 50% off on boxing day for the public in another thread. Any confirmation on whether or not this is happening?

SportingLife will be having that sale again on their North Face down jackets. 50% off. In-store for boxing day only.
Same goes for their Burton jackets.

any1 know any savings on engine oil? man they getting expensive. they were like $ 15 regular price (if on sale $ 8.99)... now regular price is near $ 20...damn weak Canadian dollar..
frown.gif

champs/footlocker? doing anything different besides buy one get one half off
i just want a pair a timberlands

or even the timberland store, any word?

If anyone needs electronics:

Futureshop:
-Kingston 8 gb USB key 12.99
-Kingston 16 gb USB key 22.99
-Kingston 8 gb SDHC 9.99

Back
Top Bottom