The official Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 tourny (360)

Word, let's get this started for this upcoming week so the excuses don't start rolling in with people saying, yea I can't play anymore or I have ajob interview which books my schedule for the month
laugh.gif
I still remember the cod4 tourney.

i'm down but i can only get started after tuesday. that's when i finish my last final and i won't be distracted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways,

GT: Doomsday906
k/d ratio: 1.29 or 1.30

Props to whoever wants to start this tourny. I wouldn't even think of trying to with finals next week

Originally Posted by handullz

i got a question... PLEASE LEMME KNOW, FELLAS... CUZ I DONT WANNA START A NEW THREAD TO GET SOME ANSWERS...

i got an emerson 32" lcd 720p...

i got the component cables hooked up, i set my HD settings on the xbox to 720p... but for some reason, my pictures looks somehwat blurry.. like the crystals are lagging behind...

i did NOT have this problems when i was on regular def on the TV w/ the fat butt... lol... CLASSIC...

can someone please lemme know what's wrong? i know its not really the tv cuz my roommate got his on a 19" and its doin the same thing...

makes me wanna play 2k10 more b/c it looks SOOOO much better than Duty...
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

glad im not the only one having this problem. When i play COD on a standard, it looks better than my HD tv, no blocky pixels or nothin

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i got a question... PLEASE LEMME KNOW, FELLAS... CUZ I DONT WANNA START A NEW THREAD TO GET SOME ANSWERS...

i got an emerson 32" lcd 720p...

i got the component cables hooked up, i set my HD settings on the xbox to 720p... but for some reason, my pictures looks somehwat blurry.. like the crystals are lagging behind...

i did NOT have this problems when i was on regular def on the TV w/ the fat butt... lol... CLASSIC...

can someone please lemme know what's wrong? i know its not really the tv cuz my roommate got his on a 19" and its doin the same thing...

makes me wanna play 2k10 more b/c it looks SOOOO much better than Duty...
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

glad im not the only one having this problem. When i play COD on a standard, it looks better than my HD tv, no blocky pixels or nothin

and doesnt it seem like its lagging?... like, if you're in the game, and try to turn real fast... everything gets blurred... this was not a problem when ihad it on the reg tv...

Soooo...this failed just like every other 360 tourney (minus the 1st and kinda 2nd one which had mad dudes flaking but eventually SORTA got done)?

Honestly I think if you guys pushed this back a couple weeks into the middle of December more people would be able to play because of winter break from school

Originally Posted by Nash

Honestly I think if you guys pushed this back a couple weeks into the middle of December more people would be able to play because of winter break from school
agreed, lot of people are going to be stressed and studying for finals

I didnt bail on the thread
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to wait a while and gather EVERY NTr's gt that wants to participate and then get it started, everyday more people post their GT.

I WILL get this done though just wait
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

that would be perfect as well, i vote that we do this
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom