The Official Celtics VS Magic Game 4 East Semi's 5/10 8:00PM EST. TNT. Magic 2-1

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by finnns2003

some of you guys have no credibility. a sweep, really? gotta love the NT sports forum, where emotion>sports knowledge/logic
A sweep is obviously taking it too far...but I don't think the Magic winning in 6 is that far of a stretch.

The stat that helped me form that prediction is the Celtics and the Magic have played each other four times this year..the season series is split 2-2. The two games the Celtics lost, they didn't have Garnett.

Now we're in the 2nd round of the playoffs..and they aren't going to have Garnett for the entire series. Therefore, I'm taking the Magic to win solely on that. With Garnett, the Celtics would probably win it in 6 or 7.

Just thought I'd tell you my reason for picking the Magic in 6...some people are just throwing out predictions without reasons.
i can respect that. i don't have an issue with the series going 6, but people saying sweep? absolutely clueless.

i think we see more of eddie house in this series, we're going to need 3-pointers.

I think the Magic's 'live and die by 3' attitude will cost them a few games, so Magic in 6.

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Wait, are we talking about the same Orlando team that was down 2-1 to the Sixers before the Sixers collapsed?

That Orlando team?

You're sure the Sixers collapsed and that Orlando didn't turn it on, right? It couldn't have been Orlando playing better, just Sixers playing worse.

indifferent.gif

I kept up with this series.

The Sixers had a 2-1 lead and could've put Orlando on the ropes in game 4 and folded big time.

Philly went to Orlando, took game 1, Orlando decided to show some pride and won game 2, and Philly came back home and took care of business in game 3.

Now, how does that team go up 2-1 and then lose 3 of the following 3, in a row?

The 3 seed Orlando team just decided to flip the switch, right?

Believe what you want but the Sixers were in control of the series heading into game 4 in Philly and completely rolled over.

Wait, are we talking about the same Orlando team that was down 2-1 to the Sixers before the Sixers collapsed?

That Orlando team?

You're sure the Sixers collapsed and that Orlando didn't turn it on, right? It couldn't have been Orlando playing better, just Sixers playing worse.

indifferent.gif

The Sixers had a 2-1 lead and could've put Orlando on the ropes in game 4 and folded big time.

Philly went to Orlando, took game 1, Orlando decided to show some pride and won game 2, and Philly came back home and took care of business in game 3.

Believe what you want but the Sixers were in control of the series heading into game 4 in Philly and completely rolled over.
roll.gif

i would never say that winning a couple games at the buzzer equals control.

orlando blowing 18 pt leads to allow those buzzer shots is them playing crappy the last games of the regular season, and then getting back into their grooveafter a couple games.

philly is garbage, obviously.

celtics wont be a walk in the park, but i believe orlando gets it done in 6. especially if they get a win in game 1.

i would never say that winning a couple games at the buzzer equals control.
I would if you're up 2-1 with a chance to go up 3-1 in gm 4 on your home floor.

This happened last year with the Sixers playing Detroit. Philly couldn't adjust to the pressure. They don't know how to win a series.

I hope this series goes to the max. That way, the Cavs can get at least 5-7 days of rest, cause we'll be dusting off ATL in no more than five
pimp.gif

Should be a good series. We will see how far the series go if Orlando can win one road game.

That Orlando team?

indifferent.gif

cause obviously the 2 games they won were flukes...they only won by 2 point margins in both of those games

now if philly woulda bulldozed the magic in those two wins than i would agree with you in saying that they "collapsed" the last couple of games butcome on...that series shoulda been 4-0 magic

I'm loving that most of NT will be rooting for the Magic. That will probably mean the Celtics will advance.
pimp.gif

i'm hyped...
I think we take this game...I hope we go to Dwight early and heavy...as soon as we get Perkins in foul trouble, they have nobody to guard Dwight...
Perkins actually is probably one of the best defenders I've seen on Dwight...he always does a good job 1on1 on Dwight at pushing him out of the paint.
But Shard should be driving all over Big Baby...I think Rondo vs Skip is the key matchup...
Ray vs JJ Redick scares me yuughk
I still think we will take the series tho...

I didn't do through any other pages besides this one, so what's up with Courtney Lee ?

He didn't make the trip to Boston on the team plane, so he's definitely not playin tonite,and most likely not wednesday either....They said atleast 10days since the surgery which was like 4-5 days ago...if he comes back he'll probably be rockin the Rip Hamilton mask...hopefully he comes back for game 3

I think Boston is going to have a tough time but they will get through in 6 or 7 games because the league would like to see a rematch in the Eastern ConferenceFinals. Don't be surprised if this series gets chippy like the last.

DAMN boston already playin again...
eek.gif

Im taking the DAMN magics ta win tonite & the series I hate Howard, But fool too much fa dem Lil boyz in da paint...

The backcourt matchups are clearly in Boston's favor, and Pierce should be able to contain Turkolu if he feels like working hard on defense.

Howard and Lewis will be tough to match up against, but as long as the C's limit the offensive rebounds everything will be fine. The bench will decide thisseries.

Hope I can see Marbury step up, dude needs to get his swag/respect back.

Back
Top Bottom