***The Official Chargers @ Raiders thread 9/14 Vol MNF***

^He didn't do much. I don't remember him doing anything that hurt or helped us really. I gotta catch the game on NFL replay sometime this week though,see exactly how all those short routes over the middle kept finding holes in the coverage.

Ricky Brown was making plays though, son is gonna be a problem.

^He didn't do much. I don't remember him doing anything that hurt or helped us really. I gotta catch the game on NFL replay sometime this week though,see exactly how all those short routes over the middle kept finding holes in the coverage.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

weirdest thing is that he never overthrows zach miller. makes no sense
its a comfort level.
he knows where zach is going to be

those other WRs not so much. Raiders made a mistake in not having at least a couple of legit vets to go with a young WR.
like the 1st drive.
good play action, good throw, but Murphy ran a horribly lazy route and then didnt come back to the ball ... INT

so from then on it looked like if there was someone near one of the young guys he made it so there wouldnt be any chance of ints. I think thats on him tryingto avoid criticism, which is bad. if hhe makes the throws and the WRs arent there , thats on them.
but as many errant throws there were drops.
smh.gif

Murphys "drop" on the tub before half was huge
all of dhbs drops.

cables gameplan in the 1st half was tight work, but they changed up in the 2nd
ohwell.gif

**** people on NT clowned the raiders trade for seymour :/

its a comfort level.

those other WRs not so much. Raiders made a mistake in not having at least a couple of legit vets to go with a young WR.
like the 1st drive.
good play action, good throw, but Murphy ran a horribly lazy route and then didnt come back to the ball ... INT

so from then on it looked like if there was someone near one of the young guys he made it so there wouldnt be any chance of ints. I think thats on him tryingto avoid criticism, which is bad. if hhe makes the throws and the WRs arent there , thats on them.
smh.gif

all of dhbs drops.

ohwell.gif

its a comfort level.

like the 1st drive.

smh.gif

all of dhbs drops.

ohwell.gif

its a comfort level.

like the 1st drive.

smh.gif

all of dhbs drops.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom