The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

My boys weren't feeling the idea of killing civilians in the No Russian level until I told them the civilians aren't American.
laugh.gif

i'm just finding myself with very little desire to play this game right now... i enjoy it alright, but it's just a bit too much like COD4 for me, and Iwas bored with that game after all I played it.

... meh... for everyone *****ing about the things that are different from COD4, I kinda wish there was even more different.

smh.gif
@ that first game
laugh.gif

Even the game felt bad for us and lagged out
laugh.gif
dudes was spooked to play us at first
laugh.gif

It was all
laugh.gif
in there though. Id rather
laugh.gif
and loss than
indifferent.gif
and win

Good games, we got to do it again tomorrow. We totalled at what what 12 heads at one point?

Originally Posted by doosta45

smh.gif
@ that first game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and loss than
indifferent.gif
and win

Good games, we got to do it again tomorrow. We totalled at what what 12 heads at one point?

yea there were too many dudes to all be on one team, I kept gettin put on the other team like every other game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

My boys weren't feeling the idea of killing civilians in the No Russian level until I told them the civilians aren't American.
laugh.gif
can they read? do they know what game their playing? do they listen to the mission, or even the title "NO RUSSIAN" ???

and yea we were getting tossed around earlier
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ that first game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and loss than
indifferent.gif
and win

laugh.gif
Man I was moving all over the place. Yeah tomorrow...some of you cats need better connection though
nerd.gif

And dudes that I'm playing with right now this is probably my last game gonna get some sleep.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Anybody on xbox wanna play Special Ops?
frown.gif

Add me PurpleFace456
yo purp ill do the special ops with you fam. i always wanted to do special ops but nobody never wanted to do it with me. ill add you right now

Shout out to the mini NBA 2k fantasy league team during the afternoon. That was a lot of fun even though we pretty much lost everytime.
laugh.gif

If any of you Nters want to add me my GT is Ritch1088

to those that have this for PC, what do you think of the game so far? How is the matchmaking feature? IWNet?

I just got x31 headset and it's great! But it's making me more hooked into the game and now got a little headache lol.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I just got x31 headset and it's great! But it's making me more hooked into the game and now got a little headache lol.

are they just a headset to hear other dudes talk and talk back, or does it play the game sound too?? i was thinking bout coppin the $60 one, myabe for xmas.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Originally Posted by dream5hift

are they just a headset to hear other dudes talk and talk back, or does it play the game sound too?? i was thinking bout coppin the $60 one, myabe for xmas.

u hear the game sound its really worth the $60. It very stable and very comfortable go cop one asap imo

yeah go cop the x31, hell even the x1s are legit too. you hear the game sound and game talk in the headset. im picking up the x31s for xmas.

nice playing with you purp, i was hella tired couldnt concentrate towards the end. but special ops is lowkey fun though if you playing with somebody online.plus you get points too. i went up like 70 points playing with purp
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ that first game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and loss than
indifferent.gif
and win

roll.gif
beasted that game.. but we didn't even get the win, needed like 3 more kills.They kept putting me on the other team bleh.

smh.gif
@ that first game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and loss than
indifferent.gif
and win

Yea man, we got worked the 3 games I played. Especially that 3rd domination match...I thought we were gonna win that one
tired.gif

Yall +$!$%+ up my K/D, now I gotta go beast out on unsuspecting lobbies...

One word to describe Real Madrid....IMPECCABLE

Back
Top Bottom