The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

onlyjays9P wrote:

I keep the layout the same but my boy was telling me to switch the crouch/prone button to clicking in a joystick for easier drop shots.

Thats what i got mine set at but its a wrap when someone comes around the corner and its a race to the knife button... I ALWAYS get knifed.

I changed this a while ago on COD4. Not because I wanted to crouch/lay down faster, but because I kept pulling out the knife out inadvertently, every time I made a sudden turn on the right stick I apparently clicked it down just enough to pull out a knife. And this cost me many lifes, because any noob can kill you three times over before the knife animation is finished and you're ready to shoot again. Now when I click the right stick it doesn't cost me a life, but actually saves it. If you develop a technique where you lay down every time you run into an opponent in a 1-on-1 battle that is between 5 and 20 feet away from you, trust me, your winning percentage of those 1-on-1 battles will be MUCH higher than if you hadn't laid down. But yeah, the drawback is that you almost ALWAYS get knifed in really close battles (under 5 feet), especially against that god awful commando perk
mad.gif
. But at least I don't pull out the knife when I don't want to anymore, so I am much more happy with this layout.
I love Commando Pro. I stay using it. Not only can I knife from further away, I can jump offthe top of a building with no damage and knife a dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I love how dudes get all neurotic aboutdying in a freaking VIDEO GAME. I'm only a level 26 and I stay killing "Prestiges" and I love how they try to make it their life mission to killme back.

This game is not hard if you understand a few principles like Flanking and Slicing the Pie (look that up...a very valuabletactic)... Is why I went from a .50 to a 1.10 K/D and rising.

i just got this game im only a level 24, but im rising i swear this %**% is addictive.

what is prestige?
nerd.gif

i get most of my kills because im always moving i got 25 kills with just a knife in one match by just sneaking up on people trying to creep

i hate playing ffa with campers especially in the favelas everybody hiding and %**% i swear one dude ended the match with 1 kill and 3 deaths

how do some people have high levels and still suck? i swear ground war is the worst im trying to capture the flags but no one can protect me

or you got mother @#+**$@ hiding in corners and %**% not even sniping just hiding

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Sherlock is aiiight

Although I haven't seen him play since he was at like...4 days lol.
My man been on his Madden steez lately
laugh.gif
Got me duckin' his games like
67lkbl.gif
smh.gif

SMH x 1000 ive come to the conclusion that you wack in madden
laugh.gif

9 days in this game..
smh.gif
smh.gif

got damn unemployment checks..
smh.gif
nerd.gif

I played in one of those glitched playlist today, 18 person FFA. Straight up madness, still cameout w/ the win though.
pimp.gif

29yr5ae.jpg

This Domination glitch thing is crazy. Ya boy slid through expecting the norm...and messed around and slid in Team Deathmatch on Rust
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
People were dying left and right, but I was able to level up to 40 andunlock some challenges
pimp.gif
And with that lvl 40 upgrade I've achievedthe M16, and I'm feeling it. Along side with switching my button layout to tactical I've been able to use my Harriers alot more in games. I've beenon a slump recently..I don't even wanna say what my KDR fell to...but just know it's on the hop up
2vl5ni1.gif
. I gotta step it up.

Man, I am SO MAD I didnt have my sd card on my phone to take video of this game on rust I was playing today on TD, omfg.

It was a whole clan and THESE DUDES WERE SET UP PERFECTLY IN EVERY CORNER! So that when you spawned they would be behind you and could knife you or shoot youinstantly and you couldnt do *%*! to stop it!
eek.gif

The score was like 7000-200 or something horrible like that. I just shut the 360 off
smh.gif

Just saw a group of BURR Clan Tags, spoke of NT, and got nothing..

Me and my party aired them out and they bounced..

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Man, I am SO MAD I didnt have my sd card on my phone to take video of this game on rust I was playing today on TD, omfg.

It was a whole clan and THESE DUDES WERE SET UP PERFECTLY IN EVERY CORNER! So that when you spawned they would be behind you and could knife you or shoot you instantly and you couldnt do *%*! to stop it!
eek.gif

The score was like 7000-200 or something horrible like that. I just shut the 360 off
smh.gif
Happened to me but it was a Ranked Private match (stupid glitches) these guys would go 100-20 it was a joke and there was no score limit and thetime limit was 20 minutes.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
my exact reaction. It was so fun until the second u would spawn knife andharriers left and right predator missiles stealth bombers it was all bad
laugh.gif

Just played another glitched playlist
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I joined in midway through the match when that shamwow dude had like 300 kills.
10 minutes later he ended the game with a nuke.
Half the room left so they wouldnt get nuked
laugh.gif

%@%@ was ******ed (like 20 of my deaths were from my own team killing me)
297jnt.jpg

I used to hate the akimbo model 1887 because I would get tweaked from hella far with em. I decided to unlock the akimbo on these dudes real quick and give em ataste of their own medicine. Ended up using them all night last night. I was going like 25 and 3 the whole night with marathon, light weight and commando
sick.gif

^i was in a bunch of matches like that yesterday.. %+** was
pimp.gif

htep9l.jpg

dude finally ended the game with a nuke.. not before i went 279 - 137

i've had that happen to me...is that a glitch or what? cuz i don't see flares...
nerd.gif

btw GT: HeavyGuns001 ill be on later this week since i got finals
sick.gif
smh.gif

Eff those stupid 1887's if you dont aim them PERFECTLY they don't kill, and then it takes to long to shoot a second time...

Back
Top Bottom