The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

How to hack (for those who want to know) and NO I have not done this myself, but if a couple of NT members want to try this out, I wouldn't mind. Its onlya game and I have already accomplished what I have wanted to accomplish online so *meh*
eyes.gif
:

------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
Xp in Private Match Step-by-Step Tutorial Written by o0 TeOZJoHn 0o
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
Credit goes to o0 TeOZMoD3r 0o for discovering this glitch
Note
-----
Player one - Original Host
Player two - Host of the match which you will be gaining Xp in
All gametypes are 18 players maximum and must be started with 6 players minimum, but once the match has begun there can be a minimum of 1 player per team.

Phase ONE
---------
Player one invites player two to a normal lobby.

Player one then searches for a game, preferably 3rd person Team Tactical (This allows the Xp match to be started with only 6 players, the least possible)

When both players are moved to the new lobby which searches for potential matches player one backs out, then player two follows after they have left. If
player two is automatically backed out with player one, player two should return to single player then back to multiplayer and repeat previous steps. If
the problem persists player two is can not host the match.

Phase TWO
---------
After both players are back in the normal lobby player one begins a private match lobby, here the 'main gametype' is chosen and various settings which
influence the game can be altered;such as Join in progress allowed/not allowed, score limit, killcam enable/disable, hardcore mode, 3rd person.

Player one can now start the private match.

Once the game has loaded player one should join someone's session in progress, the game should now migrate host to player two.

Player two can now end the private match.

Phase THREE
-----------
Player two can now invite friends to the lobby or wait for it to fill up if join is allowed.

Player two adjust your clan tag.

Press find game and highlight your desired 'second gametype'.Do not press the gametype just keep it highlighted until the game begins.

To check that the game will be starting you can ask a friend to enter Barracks and look at the top right corner, shortly the intermission should start
and the game will tick down until it begins.

Phase FOUR
----------
Have fun people!
But before you rush off take a look below, it may save you some time.

Preffered modes, maps, and settings
-----------------------------------
In phase ONE I suggest you always search for 3rd person Team Tactical

For ultimate boosting
in phase TWO select Domination as your 'main gametype', change score to unlimited, turn killcams off. Then in phase THREE select Free-for-all as the
'second gametype', this will allow party chat in the Domination gametype.This mode is best used on Rust, Rundown or Skidrow. In additon to this, if player
two backs out while this Xp match is in progress the host will migrate again and anybody who joins from then on will be on the THIRD team, the free-for-all
team. If you wondered how the 'godmode' glitch was possible this was the way it was done.

For ultimate fun
in phase TWO select Free-for-all as your 'main gametype', change all settings to unlimited, turn killcams off, do not enable hardcore mode. Then in
phase THREE select 3rd person cage match as the 'second gametype'. The result is a free-for-all with 2 teams, a 10 minute time limit, and an unlimited
amount of kills, but the best part is you get points for killing team members. This gametype is best played with join allowed trust me it confuses the **** thetechgame.com fourms for help
outta people man, thats why we've named it ****-for-all!
Also credit to Mobsby1 for helping create tha madness

S&D Note
Sorry people but altering the settings for Search and Destroy does not work. Once player one migrates host to player two the default settings return.

Try Experimenting with different modes and settings and share your custom gametype's in the forums at www.thetechagame.com

Extra notes we forgot to add
unlimited time and score games end the game using a nuke
any XP you gain if you back out you will still get so you dont need to wait for the game to end but you wont get match bonus unless the game is ended games that go on for hours will give a huge match bonus so its best to end the game

-The Juice

Sweet Jebus thats a lot to do..I'll let fate decide when I join a hacked match..

But uhh anyway. M16 + Hardline =
2v1sq51.jpg
30ry7ip.gif
and all that good ##%!.

Exactly, that process is long and not some random glitch. Everyone is so quick to point the finger at IW when they're one of the few compaines that listensto it's customers and tries to fix any problems with the game. Hell, only reason the javelin glitch took as long as it did to fix was because ofMicrosoft(which was like a week). The beta wouldn't have caught this private match glitch either because it took awhile for some nerd to find out how to dothis and you're limited in game modes and maps in the beta.

yeah i hope this unlimited ammo glitch gets fixed, i just played like 3 matches ina row having to deal with non stop noob tubes

I don't get how that guy didn't murk himself with the AC-130. I remember I killed myself using the Chopper Gunner, which stopped me from getting myfirst nuke. SMH @me, obviously.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't gotten into a glitched playlist yet. I thought the unlimited ammo talk was just unlimited ammo, not that you don't have to reload at all.That's insane. Now I'm gonna try to find one.

Do those KontrolFreak sticks really make THAT much of a difference?

Its only 10$ but still, no sense in throwing 10$ in the toilet unless the change is drastic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its only 10$ but still, no sense in throwing 10$ in the toilet unless the change is drastic.
laugh.gif

My KD gone from 1.75 to 1.85 in like a week since i got em... *shrugs*

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

My KD gone from 1.75 to 1.85 in like a week since i got em... *shrugs*
I still don't understand the science behind this
laugh.gif

Does it let you maneuver a higher sensitivity more easily?

woke up this morning and had this for a first match.
happy.gif

I tried putting the sensitivity up high but it was too much even with the sticks... I believe im at 6-7 right now and i like it... sniping has been decent too

I tried putting the sensitivity up high but it was too much even with the sticks... I believe im at 6-7 right now and i like it... sniping has been decent too
crazy
laugh.gif
I would never hit anything sniping on that. I'monly playing at a 4. Might switch to a 5 just so I can turn to my back quicker.

Played my first glitch game last night. It was awesome!

I went a measly 69-20 but it was still fun. Game woulda went on but one of our teammates got a nuke. Great times. I thought I would get bored but i didn't.

If you back out of a glitched game mid-game, do you lose the points or does it still register them?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Played my first glitch game last night. It was awesome!

I went a measly 69-20 but it was still fun. Game woulda went on but one of our teammates got a nuke. Great times. I thought I would get bored but i didn't.

If you back out of a glitched game mid-game, do you lose the points or does it still register them?
you still get xp and kills but you don't get the match bonus which was over 30 g's in my last game.

Word. I put my sensitivity on 10 for a while (completely messed up my whole game style). I put it back to 6 but I haven't played in 2 dayssince I heard people are glitchin like a mofo. I might hop on after my final today, I'm curious to play one of these glitched games. I'll make sure tohave a Noob Tube w/RPG/Javelin class on deck
laugh.gif

-The Juice

^ I was just bout to do the same thing OJ
laugh.gif
i havent played in like 3-4 days so i gotta check this unlimited ammo nonsense
laugh.gif

Got in to a glitched game and all I gotta say is...18 player free for all is fun!

They need to add that to the paylists. As long it was on the bigger maps the game was fine you never had to search for someone to kill

Just played a glitched match in Favela, hella fun
pimp.gif

I got like 5 regular kills before I realized it was a glitched match
-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom