The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

so...

i was just minding my own business, about to sign into live... and my controller dies. no biggie. so i go to hookup my controller adapter/charger (xbox standing vertically)... and of course, while plugging into the back, i bumped into the console and made the disc skip.

as we all know... when the disc skips like this, there is a 75% chance your disc is trashed. i was not spared. FML. http://twitpic.com/xeaeu

i blame no one but myself, obviously. but i just cant understand how garbage the disc readers are in these joints. any spec of dust or slight movement of the console causes the reader to burn/scratch the disc. this has happened to me numerous times over the years. still gets me heated.

its probably happened to me like 5-6 times, with a few of the game discs left "unreadable" .... most recenty, MW2 and last year with Madden XX (special edition joint).

sucks.

/end vent
rent it somewhere, and swap out the games
grin.gif

so...

i was just minding my own business, about to sign into live... and my controller dies. no biggie. so i go to hookup my controller adapter/charger (xbox standing vertically)... and of course, while plugging into the back, i bumped into the console and made the disc skip.

as we all know... when the disc skips like this, there is a 75% chance your disc is trashed. i was not spared. FML. http://twitpic.com/xeaeu

i blame no one but myself, obviously. but i just cant understand how garbage the disc readers are in these joints. any spec of dust or slight movement of the console causes the reader to burn/scratch the disc. this has happened to me numerous times over the years. still gets me heated.

its probably happened to me like 5-6 times, with a few of the game discs left "unreadable" .... most recenty, MW2 and last year with Madden XX (special edition joint).

sucks.

/end vent
Try burning it to your hard drive.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

so...

sucks.

/end vent
grin.gif
don't the rented games usually have stickers on em and what not?

my bros copy got a scratch RING on it and it wont work (when he bumped his xbox).

You saying burning a working copy to the hard drive and using the scratched cd would work?

This new speed glitch is mad lame. The old speed glitch was way more fun. gah. Like how do these people think of/find these things/glitches an do them? Likeforreal no one can just play the game like it was intended.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

so...

sucks.

/end vent
grin.gif

my bros copy got a scratch RING on it and it wont work (when he bumped his xbox).

You saying burning a working copy to the hard drive and using the scratched cd would work?

no no man. On the Xbox Dashboard you can copy the game onto the HDD. Rent a good copy of the game and copy it. You still need your bad copy off the game to runthe game off your HDD.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

so...

sucks.

/end vent
grin.gif

no no man. On the Xbox Dashboard you can copy the game onto the HDD. Rent a good copy of the game and copy it. You still need your bad copy off the game to run the game off your HDD.
Good looks, my younger brothers copy got scratched so I burned my copy on his X-Box.....works fine now.
pimp.gif

been ADDICTED to Dragon Age: Origins. So I have not dealt with the "new wave" of hackers. What I don't understand is, why is this game so easy tohack? I don't understand.

-The Juice

this is me playing if this is the speed hack you were talking about. i got it last week

I was just in that glitch game last night.

Hard time getting kills running that fast.
laugh.gif

can anyone give me some tips on how to consistantly get higher kills? my kdr seems to have balanced out at about 1.07... been playing COD4 since christmas07...

eek.gif
at the speed, and on top of that i had lightweight and marathon on, hadme like
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
but i got lightweight pro finally

thanks for the tips on the scratched disc. how much space does the game take to copy?

i already simped out and bought another one + protection plan. its all good though, im gonna return scratched one for a new copy... then return the new one forcredit/another game. (been thru this before)

Does anyone have the turtle beach x1 headset. How are they? Im thinking about picking them up.
Thanks ahead of time for any of the replies.

Back
Top Bottom