The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I can never use the shotgun attachment; the gun being tilted and not being able to aim is just terrible.

theres crosshairs on the shotgun attachment. its similar to the regular shotgun, just shoot in the general direction of the enemy and its a kill.

i used the shotgun attachment before prestiged

That FAL having ridiculous Masterkey range has been known since at least December.

Hardcore Search is a great mode for it.

I really like having One Man Army, Claymores and a Masterkey attachment on my SCAR-H. Great for pretty much every game mode.

Why is the fal + shotgun attachment especially good on hardcore search and destroy?? Why isn't that setup just as good on say ffa or anything else?

The masterkey is a one hit kill from stupid range in any HC mode.

It's especially annoying in S&D because you gotta wait a whole round cause someone hipfire one-shot you from 50 yrds with a non-explosive weapon attachment.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nobody trynna play?

I'm gonna invite you in like 10 minutes, save me a spot. You know Ya boy does work.
smokin.gif

Just started trying to snipe.. IDK how yall dudes do this #%%! game after game it gets boring.

I was hype when I got my first thermal kill tho :wow:l

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^I thought I was the only one to use NT smilie commands. I used ": hat" as well.
laugh.gif
I tried to do the smh one but they don't let you use the "{" symbol.
smh.gif
smh.gif

labrev never accepts our invites.

we'd have a pretty beasty squad if he did.....

Back
Top Bottom