The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Star Scream

Originally Posted by xblaze23

388376400.jpg
388445958.jpg

BO BO BO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is probably the worst K/D i've ever seen in my life.I knew none of yall were good enough 4 me.

HAHAHA. Get better with the aiming, NT.

Yo son, you trash B $%*%# with your nonsense. Yes im talking to you THB
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

b4awcj.jpg

wanted for murder man, these dudes were trash
Damn. Always a great feeling keepin a team from gettin 2000. Though, of course mayor be slackin at the bottom like always.
laugh.gif

^chill dude. It's considered a 360 thread b/c the majority or like 99.9% discussed in here is with the 360. Now go say sorry.

P.S. there is a MW2 thread for the PS3 search for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

YOALL DARE CALL ME THRASH?

I'll get on tonight AND ANYONE WHOS WANTS TO GET A NICE PUNISH FROM MWAO, ADD ME.

GT: The H2 The Izzo

Turtle Beach X4's or Astro A40s?

I heard the A40s are pretty good but the AMP is great (and can be used with other headsets).

Turtle Beach's I heard were solid as well but at 2.4 ghz it can interfere with wfi/cell phones, etc
sick.gif

Just wondering, I can't be using my loud #+# surround sound all the time.
laugh.gif

My only issue is that these are great JUST for gaming really, headphones like the Sennheiser HD-555 really caught my eye, and attached with the Astro AMP and a regular clip on mic, it'll prob be the best combo.

Yo Mez do you do tournaments? if not then just go with some turtle beaches.

But The Astro A30's are a little bit cheaper and have a more general use as headphones if you are really considering Astros

checked my barracks earlier... up to 1.00 K/D.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(i was at like .69 when i first started posting in this thread.)

Im on right now. Get @ me if yall wanna do special ops. (I need a partner.)

GT: The H2 The Izzo
shoot @ me.

Nah I def do not do any tourneys but I do maintain my 2.00 K/D, plus I'm an audio head so I don't want to JUST hear footsteps. I want a nice real, full surround sound in my ears, I heard the cheaper stuff has weak bass or the hi's are too high, etc. I'm really picky when it comes to sound.

It's probably going to be a gift to me anyways so I figured I'd ask.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom