The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Anyone know where i can cop MW2 for the low?  like 20 bucks?
nerd.gif

I need to start playin with some NTers man, the GT is Lunatic 809 if you wanna add me... It's a capital O not a zero, though.

Im also on that tekken 6

Just learned how to edit and make videos yesterday on Sony Vegas 9.0e, bought a Hauppauge HD PVR external device last weekend to record TV show but I used it the past few days for some game play. Music is mine as well.
pimp.gif

Just a quick montage I made from games I played two nights ago (for about an hr or so), I usually run with my PLAN Beats on NT and a few people I know personally.

Nothing too crazy since I use Harrier or Pavelow at most since I want to win, I'll make some more once I get used to playing COD again. I'm on Transformers now lately since I have no patience for the camping.
sick.gif

If ya'll have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Thanks sir, I'll try to make another one once my level is higher, lost my RPG and M16 when I prestiged.
sick.gif
frown.gif

Got my M16 back
pimp.gif

Just playin' this till Halo and the new COD drops, just made a quick "hip fire" montage, and using AA-12 for the sniping campers.

I'll probably make a semtex montage next, then RPG
laugh.gif

I am still playing this. I never felt the need to upgrade. Anyone else still playing this game? I still see lots of folks online whenever I go on

Man I got on this #%@# the other day for the first time since I rebought it for my PS3. Started a game up, got into a FFA lobby and waited for the game to start. Once the match is about to start I see this writing and menu pop up on the screen that says "God Mode" blah blah blah, bot, and a whole buncha other #%@#. So I'm just thinking "What's all that?" not really paying no mind to it. All a sudden the match starts and I can't move but I can see people moving on my HUD. Also I now have a sniper rifle in my hand when I picked an assault class. Now I'm like "!*#??". So I finally can move and proceed to head to the red blips on the HUD...I spot a dude, try to ADS and it only let's me see through the scope for like half a second. I keep trying buy nope, half a second. So now I'm mad, but haven't got killed yet cuz the other dude is having the same problem. So I say "%@%% it" and try to run up an knife him and a message flashes across the screen that says "NO ##%%@$! KNIFING!". So now I'm really pissed off. I quit the game and all of a sudden my clan tag has changed, my psn name is hot pink and I have leveled up the 70! I check all the other stuff and now have ALL weapons, perks, attachments, and have completed 100% of the challenges! 19 minutes of total gameplay and I'm a damn level 70 with 100% of multiplayer complete!
30t6p3b.gif

NT, what the hell happened!?!? Somebody school me on this #%@#...did my system get hacked or what? I mean I should be happy I have everything unlocked but I'm not. I hate cheat codes and #%@# like that cuz I be wanting to earn all my stuff in games. Yall help ya boy out!

- Preciate it.

i still play, i just need to cop another copy

its way more fun than BO

DC, what's your GT yo?

Back
Top Bottom