The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I was pissed at doosta last night. I log in to play some COD 4 and this #%!%* is playing MW2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I was pissed at doosta last night. I log in to play some COD 4 and this #%!%* is playing MW2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
which one was you. i had like 15 people on last night chatting me about mw2.

Yeah the chopper is ridiculous, way too over powered.

Some of these maps are too damn big.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

is it safe to play MW2 on xbox live? for people that have it early.
If you have a legit copy then yes go right ahead

cool, so i don't have to worry about getting my xbox banned at all?
im only trying to get it early if i can play online matches already.

game was
pimp.gif

met up with some homies, played multiplayer 2v2...stayed up till like 4am..

thats how crack this game is

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by omgitswes

wowwww
so a nuke will end the game? that's suckish
I thought that too but the game has way too many weapons for you to allow someone to get to 25 without dying once. You might see a nuke 1 in every 10 matches, if that..
Not even... if its anywhere near as hard to get a kill streak like that in this game as it was in COD4 then you will almost never see it...

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

This looks 10x harder to snipe compared to Modern Warfare. I wish they Still Had the M40 best sniper rifle there is
I think sniping looks verryyyy similiar. I don't know if you are a PS3 guy or 360, but a game like Killzone 2, sniping is hard. This should bevery, very similiar to 4.

However, I totally agree with your choice of sniper rifle.
pimp.gif

This looks 10x harder to snipe compared to Modern Warfare. I wish they Still Had the M40 best sniper rifle there is
i beg to differ,

its either Dragonav or M21 for me

bolt action FTL

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i beg to differ,

its either Dragonav or M21 for me

bolt action FTL
intervention is a serious rifle. if anyone wants to get some games going add me. GT: god eye gniees

I'm getting tactical-nuked way too often doing Team Deathmatch and Headquarters.
smh.gif

All it takes is 1 - 2 killstreak rewards of the harrier strike, COD4's helicopter, or the AC-130.

I'm comin' across a nuke probably once every 3 - 4 matches.

They need to bump the killstreak up to 30 at LEAST.

damn, this sounds like campers paradise

hopefully when the game releases theres gonna be a bunch of newbs mixed in with the

hardcore gamers to lesson all that

Daaaaaamn I wanna play! I told myself I wouldn't cop during the midnight release because I gotta be at work by 8:30 and I love my sleep. But, yall make mewanna play more and more
laugh.gif

For everyone that has it, is that a space shuttle in the Launch trailer? I searched and found nothing.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

For everyone that has it, is that a space shuttle in the Launch trailer? I searched and found nothing.
Yes. There are articles confirming the outer space footage.

Nothing more will be said. Just don't make anything of it other than what you see in the trailer.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I think sniping looks verryyyy similiar. I don't know if you are a PS3 guy or 360, but a game like Killzone 2, sniping is hard. This should be very, very similiar to 4.

However, I totally agree with your choice of sniper rifle.
pimp.gif
sniping is easier i think because you can hold your breath a lot longer without iron lungs, but the down side is they slowed down the speed youcan move side to side while scoped in

Back
Top Bottom