The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Gotta wait till Tuesday for this game
smh.gif

rafool23, add me, I'm on cod4

in our xbl profiles we need to pt NT or our nt names because we wont remember who is who on our friends list

I'm only on the 3rd mission in campaign but it's dope so far.

Is it safe to go online yet? or are people still getting banned?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

so 3rd person view isn't an option that is available for the whole game, modes? sorry if asked before.
Certain modes are 3rd person specifically.
More specifically, only for a team multiplayer playlist.

If you're asking if you can jump into single-player campaign in 3rd-person view, no can do.

Edit ---//>
Originally Posted by xUptown

I'm only on the 3rd mission in campaign but it's dope so far.

Is it safe to go online yet? or are people still getting banned?
It's probably been said before, but the typical story I'm reading is that they can't legally ban people that legally purchased thegame. The only people breaking rules here are the stores breaking street date.

With that said, multiplayer is indeed accessible. There are multiplayer servers up, and dudes are already @ rank 70. When the game releases @ 12:01AM, InfinityWard/Microsoft will be resetting everyone's ranks so it's all fair.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

i wish the Bay Area had mom n pop stores like that
For reals.

You LA and NY dudes are lucky. Always getting things early.

I think I found one near Chinatown/Northbeach in SF. I'm gonna head over there soon and see whats up. It's called Star Games and their site says theybuy, sell, trade all video games. I'll give the 411 when I find out.

Had my copy since thursday.

Im hating all the campers. Maps are HUGE. You got mad allies to go threw and on top of that you got a bunch of buildings on every map that are 3 floors with aroof.

Playing free for all is boring. You cant even run around without getting shot in the back right away.

GT - iStayBeastin87

Monday nite cant come fast enough!.... bout to take mad sleepin pills and just hibernate till then to dull out my anxiety and anticipation!.... I'm workinat BBrite now too we've had it for a min i should have strong armed that joint long ago!.... SSOOOOOOOOOO when we gonna get this MW2 PS3 thread poppin toseparate the true elites?!

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

i wish the Bay Area had mom n pop stores like that
For reals.

You LA and NY dudes are lucky. Always getting things early.

I think I found one near Chinatown/Northbeach in SF. I'm gonna head over there soon and see whats up. It's called Star Games and their site says they buy, sell, trade all video games. I'll give the 411 when I find out.
let us know!

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Im hating all the campers. Maps are HUGE.
Some of the camping going on is ridiculous, even on ground war. Need the rest of the people I play with to get online so we can run through thebuildings clearing out this riff raff.

Just picked up my copy 20 minutes ago.. anyone wanna play my gt - KufiSmackah

Heads up for all you Sacramento heads, Sunrise and GreenBack 7/11 is sellin' em.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Im hating all the campers. Maps are HUGE.
Some of the camping going on is ridiculous, even on ground war. Need the rest of the people I play with to get online so we can run through the buildings clearing out this riff raff.
I dont even wanna imagine how it will be when the game actually comes out and everyone gets there claymores unlocked.
nerd.gif

So I just went to GameStop about the Trade 2 games and get $40 off and they are saying I need a coupon. The email I got nor the website has a coupon listed.Has anyone else experienced this?

Back
Top Bottom