The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

what if they had a hardcore Groundwar??

that would be crazy.

2m night, you guys want to start a riot sheild and c4 battle??

With these huge maps and all this craziness going on, I say MW2 should go the Halo route and drop some snowmobiles & 4-wheelers
nerd.gif
and a Replay feature
nerd.gif
I know I ain't the only one tired of running from end to end not finding anybody
indifferent.gif
or missing head stick grenade kills
indifferent.gif

we was like 8-9 deep at one point. straight running the show. for a good 90+ minutes the scores were looking like this with all [burr] members topping theboard

xbblw9.jpg

(this was terminal when i was lighting up crank and rico
laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif
we will probably be on this tomorrow. if ya want to get in on the parties, send me an invite and most likely tomorrow we will run #*%% again.

gt = doosta45

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

wow. i just played the airport mission and i dont know what to say. i refused to shoot any civilians so i just shot backpacks and briefcases.

backpacks and briefcases have feelings too
eyes.gif

on the real, i shot a bunch of civilians in that mission....that's why i like GTA

Real talk
laugh.gif

Best believed I killed everything in sight.

lol me too. and the ppl crawling got knifed in they back
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yo doosta,..............campin !$! dude
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i only camped on that one map when we played domination.

but the aug hbar+grip+red dot =
sick.gif

that thing is mad accurate even without the grip. it damn near 100accurate with little to no recoil. i was
eek.gif
when i first started using that

^nice
pimp.gif

yo jordandon, them x31s is nice huh? i just cant wait to pick mine up. did you do the hdmi 'hack' to use the component cables and hdmi cables at thesame time unless you got an elite?

Originally Posted by doosta45

^nice
pimp.gif

yo jordandon, them x31s is nice huh? i just cant wait to pick mine up. did you do the hdmi 'hack' to use the component cables and hdmi cables at the same time unless you got an elite?
the x31's are hella nice man. If you cant (or wont) drop 200 on the x41, the 31 is a niiiiiice replacement. I picked them up the week beforeMW2 dropped. I use the HD composite cables cuz my ps3 is hooked to my HDMI, but I really dont see a diff in picutre quality so i just have them piggy backedlike the instructions said. sound is redic man. the only thing I dont like is the wire for chat.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you guys lower my self esteem

i can't pull off games like that.
Same here bro, I'm lucky if I go positive..haha.

I'm hoppin on after I download the new facebook update for the dashboard. Hit e up if you wanna play. I suck, but I never give up...hahaha

Yo the other day i got a 35 kill streak starting the game. It was on some snow map, and I was playing against real madrld.
I ran out of bullets for both my guns and found the worst pistol there is in the game did work with it until I found an M16

^nice
pimp.gif

yo jordandon, them x31s is nice huh? i just cant wait to pick mine up. did you do the hdmi 'hack' to use the component cables and hdmi cables at the same time unless you got an elite?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naw what is this hdmi hack you speak of, i have an elite, but thatsat microsoft rite now for repairs, so i use the regular xbox at my girls crib??[/color]
nerd.gif

I get so damn discourage when my kill streak gets ended... just started off a match 10-0 and was 1 kill away from my AC-130

I start to feel like..whats the point.. IGotta work my way all the way back up
frown.gif
ha ha

i dont understand
laugh.gif

in cod 4 i use to beast going 40-2 50-3
and now i can barely reach 30 kills

i roll out with
double umps FMJ plus stoping power
running and gunning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

^nice
pimp.gif

yo jordandon, them x31s is nice huh? i just cant wait to pick mine up. did you do the hdmi 'hack' to use the component cables and hdmi cables at the
same time unless you got an elite?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naw what is this hdmi hack you speak of, i have an elite, but thats at microsoft rite now for repairs, so i use the regular xbox at my girls crib??[/color]
nerd.gif
youtube "xbox hdmi hack" its basically taking off that grey plastic cover on the composite cables because you can't hook up bothcomposite and an hdmi. So you take off that cover than you can hook up both. Now you got great picture and sound. But if you have an elite there should be likean extension or something that came with it so you can connect that to the back.

Yeah I was thinking about copping either the x41s or x31s, I picked the x31s I can do without 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound. It ain't that serious. Anotheralternative was the astro a40s but I ain't trying to drop all that money just for some headphones if I ain't going to any events or anything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom