The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

tumblr_kwozstZnNc1qzs49eo1_500.png

People think i'm a girl...i'm not....it's really creepy.

Anyway, ACR+Silenced is working for me right now.

Originally Posted by doosta45

My CB build:

-UMP silenced
-PP200 silenced

-Scavenger pro
-CB pro
-Ninja Pro

For the yellow classes it's a toss-up between ninja or commando. I guess it depends on what map your playing and if you are planning to go in and knife or stay back and shoot.... Sitrep pro is good too if you can get it
laugh.gif

EDIT: Dam
smh.gif
i quoted the wrong person !@+$
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'm going to bed

W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Why does THIS keep happening to me?

cimg0002z.jpg

4 kills away...............noobtube..........*dead*

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Grimey

I don't see how people get 15+ kils with chopper gunner
it all depends on the intelligence of the other team and being able to keep the other team trapped in a spawn.

A smart team would try to shoot the CG down immediately, the not so smart team wouldnt and would just run around like idiots. Thus leads a CG to be on the field for the maximum amount of time and easy kills.

Originally Posted by Grimey

I don't see how people get 15+ kils with chopper gunner
once you get all the enemy and they all spawn in the same spot it's a wrap. they wont even have a chance to shoot your chopper down

What's the most effective way to shoot down harriers/chopper gunners/ac130s?

I always hope some player on my team knows how to take em down, but most of the time they don't...resulting in complete ownage.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

You focused more on the nukes than the actual objective
laugh.gif
FALSE.

I was guarding "Flag A" I had that $**+ LOCKED. I finished that game 32 and 2. I am most definitely a team player. I hate when people have 42 kills and yet we are loosing by a large margin
indifferent.gif

I feel like I should be running games with NTers but I hate having that mic on my head. I need to be in my zone.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I always hope some player on my team knows how to take em down, but most of the time they don't...resulting in complete ownage.
Cold Blooded Pro + Stinger = Air support ownage.

-The Juice

Search and Destroy is crack... just when i was getting bored of the game too. Im getting pretty nasty with the UMP and the MP5k

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Stinger

Originally Posted by its Labrev

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Stinger

*takes notes

Nothing feels worse than seeing your harrier/whatever get shot down before it even does work
frown.gif

What sucks is when i get a chopper gunner they make me fly in from like 50 miles away and before i can even shoot anyone it gets shot down.

Back
Top Bottom