The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Wait, so its a whole new game mode. Like you pick whether you want old maps or new stimulus maps? Thats a little wack. I mean its ok just so people can play the ones they downloaded for now. But I'd rather just have em mixed in with the old maps and you just play them when they cycle through.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Wait, so its a whole new game mode. Like you pick whether you want old maps or new stimulus maps? Thats a little wack. I mean its ok just so people can play the ones they downloaded for now. But I'd rather just have em mixed in with the old maps and you just play them when they cycle through.
Smh...thats how I thought it would be too...

Don't think im copping...

Shoulda known better to think that IW would have this up n running from the get
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Just got done running some private matches with some peeps, im gonna go sleep til it's officially up and going.

Any ps3 heads who want to shoot isht up holla. I'm on this afternoon. PSN = EpicBeardMan67. Don't expect much I'm only a 1.18 lol

Within a week it will be integrated within the regular playlists because so many people will have downloaded it, thats what happened with WaW

for some reason my NAT type i believe its called is strict is it like that for anyone else? or know how i can fix that

I see other ppl playing but it's not letting join any games...just keeps searching and searching for games

so heated almost broke my troller

I took a huge break from this game and now downloading the new maps as i speak and seeing if it will change my repetitive outlook on this game

Anyone play the new maps yet? I'm still debatin whether its worth my $15. Anyone know of a points generator??

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Any ps3 heads who want to shoot isht up holla. I'm on this afternoon. PSN = EpicBeardMan67. Don't expect much I'm only a 1.18 lol

school is cancelled at2, so i'll be home around 3ish
anyone wants to roll add me aprofessional279 = PSN ( make sure u put u from NT, i got a mic too)
i mostly play ground war
capable of S & D, but id probably stink it up since im not accustomed to peoples tactics
k/d 1.83
winning is always my main object ( unless its completely hopeless, then i just kill %+%*
laugh.gif
)

me too I play TDM or demolition k/d ratio 1.30 . Psn is havik173 hit me Up when y'all ready.

is it true that the map wont be working until 5pm eatsern time? thats what the gamestop dude said. imma download now regqarldess

I ran around the map with the hotel (bailout i think) this morning before i went to work. It looks pretty nice. Still gotta check the other ones out though.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

is it true that the map wont be working until 5pm eatsern time? thats what the gamestop dude said. imma download now regqarldess
nahhh they been working...bailout annoying as hell
you got dudes jumping out of every window like its a Steven Segal movie
mad.gif

new maps today?
eek.gif

i need to go scoop some points from best buy. ill see yall dudes online tonight.... pause.

Back
Top Bottom