The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Maps are cool and all, but my god, people are being so cheap. People resort to extreme camping and noob tubing, only because they're not familiar with the maps.

^^ the new maps will be added to all the game types tomorrow. i read that on IGN or somewhere.

FINALLY got my points redeemed. downloading maps now. get at me. gt: jdzzl02

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

^^ the new maps will be added to all the game types tomorrow. i read that on IGN or somewhere.

FINALLY got my points redeemed. downloading maps now. get at me. gt: jdzzl02
thank god, im sick of playing capture the flag and HQ... people busting out their danger close class is annoying

TDM has been added in the Stimulus Pack playlist. dont know if the maps are in the other game modes yet.

i just played TDM on Salvage.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I ra around in a private match with a friend just to get a feel of them, they seemed decent...I'll try them out in a real game tomorrow

I ra around in a private match with a friend just to get a feel of them, they seemed decent...I'll try them out in a real game tomorrow

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Maps are cool and all, but my god, people are being so cheap. People resort to extreme camping and noob tubing, only because they're not familiar with the maps.
 I noticed this too. 
mad.gif

Looking to run right now w/ the new maps.

Tired of being stuck w/ teammates that camp b/c they dont know the map.

GT- Ev174.

Damn, I was one kill away from my first nuke and some dude with akimbo smg/mp with painkillers or some %$*# screwed it up
smh.gif

theres a lot of campers and people running around recklessly exploring the maps. you should be able to still get your kills.

just got a chopper gunner on salvage, playing capture the flag. swiped the flag and got my predator and harrier with knife kills as i was running back to the base.

pimp.gif

I had some dude hook me up with 10th Prestige before the update dropped and now my K/D Ratio is crazy, I'm at like 22.34 or something.
My score is like 9,000,000 +. I hope I don't get banned from XBL some how.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

New maps are good, I guess. Salvage is horrible for Search & Destroy though.
sick.gif

Also, when's that tournament? DT ftw.

turns out i had a pretty big deadline for a client today. totally forgot about it while i was messing around with all that map nonsense yesterday... lol/smh.

are the new maps added to TDM yet? tired of the selective game modes... i kept leaving the lobby if it was anything but HQ, TDM or CTF.

So i download the maps before i take off for work in the morning yesterday. All day im just waiting to get home to hop on and run some games. Finally got home turned on the 360 only to find out my internet service got cutoff. I stay in my mother in-laws house but i giver her money to pay our part of the bills and i guess she didnt pay for the internet.
mad.gif

Hopefully its back on by the time i get home from work today.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Double XP and new maps will be integrated into all the playlists "later today"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 can't wait I hate the way it chooses the match type for you.
mad.gif
 I just go into a game 65% of the time its search and destroy so I just back out. But its getting to be real annoying having to do that.

Back
Top Bottom