The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

smh @ me taking an hr of playing to get above 8 kills in TDM...

silencer with scar was pissin me off (i was only dying like 3-4x).

Once i switched up myweapons to M4, M16, ump etc I was doin

work with Lou and his boy. My chopper lasted 1/2 a second playin with Henz...

I had enough o_O.....noob tubers are outta control with this double xp nonsense.

still can't judge these maps yet. haven't played them enough. they shouldn't made the cost of purchase so high tho. i copped neways cuz i was bored
grin.gif

EDIT:

get@me

GT: HeavyGuns001

only played once on Overgrown... the rest of the new maps are crack tho. i do work on Salvage and Bailout.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Things that always happen ONLY when I play with Henz in TDM:

a) opposing teams camp the entire game at their spawn at the start of the game...(my kills were in the single digits for like 4 games straight).
sick.gif

b) my chopper gunner is blown up in 1.3 seconds.

c) opposing players stand in corners with shotguns, or if they actually wander around a bit its always a noob tube.

d) I think someone played a Henz verse in the pregame lobby.
grin.gif

e) 2 AYO's per/min.
No, this only happens when you play TDM with henz, whenever I play with him (no ayo) this
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
never happens. 

They were gettin on my nerves last night and I just hit the power button on my 360, and went outside
laugh.gif
.  Double XP has people extra thirsty for kills now.
smh.gif

i'm equipping the heartbeat sensor til' i get these new maps down pact, I been gettin merked from everywhere
smh.gif

EVERYONE is noob tubing like crazy now a days, played on skidrow earlier and there were 3 dudes in the top window noob tubing by the walkway, what the hell is the point of that, I threw a grenade up there & killed all of em
laugh.gif

Favorite map has to be Salvage especially for like capture the flag or search and destory.

Originally Posted by henz0

i'm equipping the heartbeat sensor til' i get these new maps down pact, I been gettin merked from everywhere
smh.gif

EVERYONE is noob tubing like crazy now a days, played on skidrow earlier and there were 3 dudes in the top window noob tubing by the walkway, what the hell is the point of that, I threw a grenade up there & killed all of em
laugh.gif
You got the bling on, heartbeat + thermal RPD
smh.gif
smh.gif

I put down BC2 to play on the new maps. I was one that never complained about camping before but this %$$$ is RIDICULOUS now. On the kill cam all you see is heartbeat sensors and some dude chillin in a corner. Or the shootouts with shotguns..

I'm goin back to BC2. Yall can keep this crap..

How is salvage everyones favorite map. Ya must all camp. That map is terrible for anyone who doesnt run around with a heartbeat/noobtube/Akimbo Shottys. Just a bunch of dudes sittin in random pipes. That has to be the worst of the new maps. Maybe itll get better like Favela has when the campers calm down.

Im just hoping all the camping has to do with not knowing the maps well and by the weekend its calmed down because it was unbearable last night when I went into one of those maps.

But on a lighter note. My swag was on a million last night when I got my first Karachi nuke in FFA. Because thats one of the maps me and my boys figured I would never get one on because of the buildings and everything. Everyone was just sittin there in awe like "did this dude just did this?"

I only use heartbeat if I notice dudes campin' in corners makin' the game drag.

But on the regular its always silencer.

Shouts to Lou for puttin' me on the M4.
pimp.gif

I've been having a bit of a drought lately, but these last games I just played I was able to get some AC130s, first one I got I didn't even get any kills due to high campage.

Second one I got I did some damage, dude on my team also had a chopper gunner at the same time.
laugh.gif

I love overgrown so much.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I will sell someone my MW2 for a decent price.

Pointless, you can get it from Gamestop for 25 bucks right now with the 50% off.
Also, I thought there was a tournament that was going to go on? DT #%@+@

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I will sell someone my MW2 for a decent price.

Pointless, you can get it from Gamestop for 25 bucks right now with the 50% off.
Also, I thought there was a tournament that was going to go on? DT #%@+@
50%
nerd.gif

is this on all games?

Originally Posted by Rafool

I've been having a bit of a drought lately, but these last games I just played I was able to get some AC130s, first one I got I didn't even get any kills due to high campage.

Second one I got I did some damage, dude on my team also had a chopper gunner at the same time.
laugh.gif

That %%++ was crazy, the score was like 6900 to 2700 and then yall pulled out the Gunner & AC130 I know them dudes was like " #@$
mad.gif
"

I still havent played on salvage yet
smh.gif

haha word
laugh.gif

I ended that game like 22-4, got off on a good note.
pimp.gif

I'm glad salvage didn't pop up, always gettin noobtubed on that map for some reason
smh.gif

May be on later if yall wanna run.

Back
Top Bottom