The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

Thought this was going to be big year for Concepts, but besides the City Rivalry Pack, there's nothing memorable about any of their other releases this year :rolleyes

I mean hey put out good product but I don't really think they've had any years with a streak of fire releases

I'll grab the 998. Love the color. Also never didn't regret passing on a Concepts 997 or 998. Only question is will it hit discount. Most of their recent non-hyped collabs have..

I have both pair of the Concepts x Adidas Heist EQT in size 11. Both are ds. $300 for both is anyone is interested. That's well below retail. PM me if interested.

View media item 2256807
CONCEPTS X REEBOK INSTAPUMP FURY
Capping off their 20 year anniversary Concepts joins Reebok to revisit the Instapump Fury model in a major way. Concepts first made waves with the iconic, Pump tech silhouette with a colorway inspired by the baroque motif applied to silk garments by major fashion houses in the 80's and 90's. The luxury inspiration continues with our latest Reebok Instapump Furys. The first rendition, cast in a blacked-out colorway, features premium molded leather lining and toe box with a neoprene air bladder. The "Pump" callout on the tongue along with the embroidered Reebok logo on the upper both feature metallic silver, complementing the reflective Concepts branding on the tongue and prominent reflective CC logo on the heel cup.
The Concepts X Reebok Instapump Fury "CC" will be available on Saturday 12.17.17 online at 12am EST and in-store at Concepts Cambridge & NYC locations. An exclusive early purchase opportunity will be available at a special in-store event at both locations on Friday 12.16.17. Follow @cncpts on Twitter and Instagram for more information.

How do these fit? I've been eyeing a pair on eBay but i'm not sure what price I should be paying for them.

Any insight would be helpful.
Idk but I've got an 11 in that color and the black one that went with it sitting in a box. I'd do $150 each or like $275 if someone wanted both.

ahh maybe thats what im thinking of. I just remember a really small restock within the past yearish.

Back
Top Bottom