****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

I wanna see someone with soles that are very yellowed try this. Those V soles looked ok from the beginning...just a bit dirty. Someone try this stuff on some really messed up kicks then post. I am curious how far you can push it.

what was the water to sea glow ratio? need to know which size to buy.
email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (612) [/b]​

Quote:
Great, all this information comes AFTER I sell 4 pairs of Concords, and my Fire Red Vs.

I feel you on that one. I got rid of both my space jams a couple months ago.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

this might revitalive my space jams career- but for some reason no one has any pics of further experimentation for some reason

Quote:
Great, all this information comes AFTER I sell 4 pairs of Concords, and my Fire Red Vs.
Dude, people have been saying this for months. Frankly I don't think it works because I've only seen one person say it worked. And the pics didn't look great.

blazers898

Bar Keepers Friend is for removing the yellow from the mesh. Sea Glow is for removing the yellow from soles. They do two diffeent things so you can't judge which one is better.
Located in NYC
AIM:scmtkings4
Email: scmtkings4@aol.com

you know people aren't going to overnight their sea glow and the bar keepers friends to keep you guys happy... chill someone will post
------------------------------------------
Most Wanted:
1. Dunk SB Hi HUF
2. Dunk SB Hi Brown Pack
3. Dunk SB Hi Ghost

These are 3 Product Descriptions from the TapPlastics webssite, The link to this website is posted a few above this one.

Island Girl Pink
A general purpose cleaner that can remove oxidation, adhesive, etc. from rubber, gel coat, hypalon and some painted surfaces.

Island Girl Crystal Clear
A cleaner and conditioner that helps restore with UV protectants. Great for clear vinyl that has oxidized. Recommended for clear or pastel colors.

Island Girl Sea Glow
A cleaner and conditioner similar to Crystal Clear, except it has the added property of dramatically improving white and other bright colors of gel coat and vinyl. It converts UV to visible light with almost startling effects. Both Crystal Clear and Sea Glow restore flexibility to old vinyl

The product in this color is the "Seaglow" product that is being discussed now. Sea Glow and Crystal Clear seem similar, it says it works on vinyl.
And improves white and bright colors.

The Island Girl Pink product seems more suitable for clear soles, saying it removes Oxidation from rubber, gel coat which basically what the clear soles are and what happens to them due to age and light.

I would like to test both products out, I am going to purchase the Island Girl Pink first, and see how those results turn out.
I need to see more results 1st. I will give it a week, and if no one posts results, I will buy this junk.

Hope this helps,
Peace.

I am a good poster, don't ban me.

Pics with piss yellow soles would be better, not just a light shade
Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

All of these post should be sent directly to Nike or JB. As much as we pay for the kicks, they should have a solution to reverse or prevent yellowing that is sold right in the sneaker stores!!

looks like the same played out pics ive been seeing already :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Code:
    Team PhilippinesMember No.21

for the second time, full review of Island Girl Pink on my VI's by saturday.........................................

I emailed them and this is what I recieved.

> Hello,
> I am interested in some of your products, and I am going to use them on
> sneakers
> with a clear sole that have been yellowed due to age, light and oxidation.
> Which
> product would work best on them? Any way your products would help in making them clear again?

> Thanks,
> James
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
> Contact Info for James Enoch:
> -Email: Hotshot516@msn.com
> -Phone: 727-***-****
> --
>
> Thanks for your time,
> The TAP Plastics Website
>
>
Hi James, TAP Plastics does not have a product for your application.
Sorry. Good luck and thanks for your e-mail.

Well, they said their products wouldn't work, but lets hope for the best on cadillaczac experiment.

Peace!!
too long,I'll blow up ya box. Boom!!

island girl pink...removes oxidation form rubber

dude probably wasnt even thinking about what we're trying to do. i ordered that @#%$ last sat. we'll just see what happens.
the yellowness on my 6's is probably a 3/10, so we''ll see what happens.....

Before you try Bar Keepers Friend the guy who started this post says changed mesh and if you look closely the mesh does look a little different on the XI's. Just something to think about before you try it.
The reason I be smilin for my fans is becuz I ain't tryin to lose my deal like i'm dylan from da band - Cassidy

Back
Top Bottom