THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

A075437D-6E25-458B-8C53-94D19A6B03AA.jpeg
6E66CDC7-2E9D-49C5-BC0D-EB5A10122411.jpeg
B0A514A0-5EF3-4619-889B-9F1D2223EDD5.jpeg
9E68EC93-D1BA-40B0-B87D-DA833FA937DF.jpeg
E0ECF976-3C65-444B-A99E-9FDF00F39114.jpeg
ECF3367C-7819-4A4C-AA6F-4371F7BD6ED5.jpeg

FNL has a picture of the Oscar’s up available 03/11 but I took a closer look and I’m pretty sure they’re the cookie 🍪 monsters. So I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the R&G pair. -10 coupon -20 gift card and -20 rewards that was going to expire 03/12. Shipped for $120 not too bad.

Quality is terrible for 160, Nike doesn't come with this low level of craftsmanship even for their buget models.

Many pairs I checked with major creases above the logo and under the backtab. More creasing in the medial heelside. Fake nubuck and suede just reeks of lame. Tongue is cheap thin version of the KBV torch tongue.

Anyone know how to remove the insoles without them disintegrating?

I kind of felt that way about the Counts when I received them. They seemed a little cheap and creased. The BHMS are a lot nicer. Big Bird's are decent too.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit, Nike has it's share of quality issues, not even a question. Got some NFH's. Terrible. Shoe felt like it was going to just spring apart. Took those back. Got some of the One Take IIIs. Felt like if you did a jab step they would be destroyed. Like you can just feel *everything* as if you put together the shoe yourself with straws and wood glue. Like you bought the shoe from Ikea and had to put it together yourself. Got some Pegasuses. Figured they were good because they were the latest model (thirty eight) and the cushion looked decent and there are 50 bajillion colorways. On top of that I absolutely loved the colorway I bought. Got em in, put em on, and the mesh on top of the shoe is like a damn house slipper it's so flimsy. Those went back too. Nike has LOTS of quality issues.

Quality is terrible for 160, Nike doesn't come with this low level of craftsmanship even for their buget models.

Many pairs I checked with major creases above the logo and under the backtab. More creasing in the medial heelside. Fake nubuck and suede just reeks of lame. Tongue is cheap thin version of the KBV torch tongue.

Tell me you didn’t say Nike and Quality in the same thought?

UA needs to do better….:smh::smh:

Just got my BHM in peeked at them before I took off for work and they look 🔥

But the shipping process was horrible! They absolutely picked the cheapest route. And on top of that, it was shipped in a bag. My shoe box is all tore up. I know that doesn’t bother many but….

You might have to heat up the inside of the shoe with a hair dryer to get the glue to loosen up that was applied to the bottom of the insole.

UA needs to do better….:smh::smh:

Just got my BHM in peeked at them before I took off for work and they look 🔥

But the shipping process was horrible! They absolutely picked the cheapest route. And on top of that, it was shipped in a bag. My shoe box is all tore up. I know that doesn’t bother many but….
I got a box but it wasn’t a true box - like cardboard sheets layered around the shoe box. Inside was all good.

Wore them on for like 3 minutes when I got home from work. And these are my first impressions.
Length wise TTS. width is a little snug and I’m on the narrow spectrum. I was wearing thicker Stridline socks. But I think they’ll stretch with the materials used. The cushion feels firmer then the 8s which might be a good thing. Hopefully that resolves the toe jamming into the toebox issue that I encountered with the 8s. Will try them out Sunday for some runs… 🤞🏻 Hopefully they’re good performers.

Ordered my R&G yesterday and will be getting them tomorrow from FNL. UA’s BHM took for ever!!! 😂 STEP IT UP UA

3rd time wearing the curry 8s, I kept them tied and tried to use the pull tabs to put them on and the back pull tab started tearing 😂

Been watching this thread for a few weeks. Was interested in a few of the colorways but gave up on UA ridiculous availability. BHM is by far my favorite colorway that's been released.

I was getting ready to give up when a pair of BHM in my size became available today on eBay for a price that I could stomach. Hope everything goes well and I will have them soon. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for all the discussion the last few months!

Back
Top Bottom